Front Wheel

Thread: Front Wheel

Default Front Wheel

I saw this pic and I would really like to upgrade my front wheel to this. Does anyone have any advise on where I can get the parts for this front wheel upgrade?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190328-232933_eBay_1553949921083.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	382824  

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by reynoldstroy View Post
    I saw this pic and I would really like to upgrade my front wheel to this. Does anyone have any advise on where I can get the parts for this front wheel upgrade?
    Local 4 X 4 off road shop should be able to help you with that. Convert it to all wheel drive while you're at it.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Quote Originally Posted by reynoldstroy View Post
    Hello Reynoldstroy,

I like that look as well. In fact, I was very good friends with the guy who owned and ran the company (SwampWorks Inc.) who built that “Monster” M109R not long before they shut down their business. Based on what I remember from my conversations about that bike with one of the owners, there’s a ton of things that had to be modded/upgraded on the front end of the bike, such as wider and raked triple trees, customized front wheel, headlight bucket slightly shaved/modified, and several other things I just can’t remember, because it’s been some years now since I spoke with him.

It is a major undertaking for sure. But, if you’re up to it, I say go for it Bro. I would love to see someone else tackle that task, and create their own version of a Monster M109R.