Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now Living in San Antonio, TX

Glad you made it Bobby!! Enjoy brother!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Glad you made it Bobby!! Enjoy brother!
    Thank you Jason, and thank you for putting me in touch with David. I think him and I are going to hit it off very well. We’ve been texting back and forth. He even texted me today, just to see if I needed anything, and to check in with me. What a great brother he is!!!😁👍✋👍

Just in time for riding season, if it doesn't rain that is...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Just in time for riding season, if it doesn't rain that is...

😁✋✋✋😁...is it ever not riding season around here? The weather here is amazing!!!

^^^^^

time to get those stallions out of the barn for some much needed exercise
    Stav

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    ��✋✋✋��...is it ever not riding season around here? The weather here is amazing!!!
    When there's a hurricane headed your way! Remember that huge body of warm water is your next door neighbor. Hope it never happens to you. A couple years ago, a friend of mine moved to Victoria Texas, think 2015,which is very close to S.A. A year or so later a large hurricane hit the area (don't recall the name of the beastie). I've never heard from him again since. Have no idea what happened to him.

Probably not going to be riding much this weekend. And this includes myself as well. T-Storms starting late tonight, lasting all weekend. Have off work today, will get some riding in before it starts. LOL!
    Last edited by cbxer55; 04-05-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    When there's a hurricane headed your way! Remember that huge body of warm water is your next door neighbor. Hope it never happens to you. A couple years ago, a friend of mine moved to Victoria Texas, think 2015,which is very close to S.A. A year or so later a large hurricane hit the area (don't recall the name of the beastie). I've never heard from him again since. Have no idea what happened to him.

Probably not going to be riding much this weekend. And this includes myself as well. T-Storms starting late tonight, lasting all weekend. Have off work today, will get some riding in before it starts. LOL!
    Thanks for the heads up Rob, and please don’t take offense to what I’m about to convey. You and I have become pretty cool and cordial toward one another, and I would like that to remain constant. Nevertheless, here it is. In all honesty, my wife and try to operate and walk daily by faith and not by sight. We’re not the least bit concerned about hurricanes or anything else. God is and has always been our next door neighbor and much, much more. Therefore, we have no fear or concern about any sort of disasters, catastrophies and/or travesties coming anywhere near us, although we know they certainly exist in the world. We truly believe there’s no weapon formed against us that shall ever prosper! We are and have been covered by God’s love, mercy, grace, favor and protection all of our lives, and our track record with Him is unblemished. Our move was/is based on our faith, trust, and a promise from God to live the rest of our lives in “Sunny San Antonio, TX (😁&#128513, while making a good deal of new friends, experiencing enormous spiritual and financial growth, and becoming completely debt-free in a fairly-short period of time. I’m not trying to preach here, but God has been too good to my wife and I for us to doubt Him now, or worry about things we can’t control. As well, my expressed sentiments here are imbedded in my heart and spirit, therefore it’s that very place within me from where my words are derived. I hope you and everyone who may read this will fully understand what I’m trying to convey.

Also, San Antonio is much, much more inland from the coast than Victoria, TX, which is approximately 150 miles and a little over 2 hours from where we’re located. In fact, Victoria is practically right there on the coast, which better helps me to understand why those folks were unfortunate to have had to deal with the hurricane you mentioned Rob.

My my wife and I are sooooooooooooooooo happy to be here in SSA...Sunny San Antonio.

We gave up quite a bit to move here, and we see this whole thing as both “a faith move” and “a move of faith”...knowing that God would not take us anywhere that He has not already established the provision for our sustainment and increase.

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE WHO HAS WISHED US WELL AND HAS SPOKEN/WRITTEN LIFE-FILLED WORDS OVER OUR LIVES...as life and death “is”in the power of the tongue.

You people on this forum are nothing short of amazing!!!

...is it ever not riding season around here? The weather here is amazing!!!
    Hell yeah, wait till July, Aug, Sep. 105+ with 90% humidity. Wife hates it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lol. I HATE IT TOO! I actually don’t ride at all that much during that time unless it’s a good ride out of the city limits. It gets HOT!!!! Stop at every watering hole for a drink of whatever. Lol.

We’ve been fortunate not to get hit with any hurricanes at all. We are far enough in land to be safe away from that. So thank God. The weather right now is fabulous for some riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fortunately, I’ve been exposed to similar weather conditions while I was stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC. The humidity there was so thick you could practically slice it with a knife. I guess we’ll just have to get use to it all over again, because we sure can’t leave now. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by dre319 View Post
    Lol. I HATE IT TOO! I actually don’t ride at all that much during that time unless it’s a good ride out of the city limits. It gets HOT!!!! Stop at every watering hole for a drink of whatever. Lol.

We’ve been fortunate not to get hit with any hurricanes at all. We are far enough in land to be safe away from that. So thank God. The weather right now is fabulous for some riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    😁😁😁✋✋✋👍👍👍✋✋✋😁😁😁

Fortunately, I’ve been exposed to similar weather conditions while I was stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC. The humidity there was so thick you could practically slice it with a knife. I guess we’ll just have to get use to it all over again, because we sure can’t leave now.
    Lol, when were you ar Bragg? I was a FT Hood guy, could never leave that damn place. And when I did they just sent me right back.

Thanks for the heads up Rob, and please don’t take offense to what I’m about to convey. You and I have become pretty cool and cordial toward one another, and I would like that to remain constant. Nevertheless, here it is. In all honesty, my wife and try to operate and walk daily by faith and not by sight. We’re not the least bit concerned about hurricanes or anything else. God is and has always been our next door neighbor and much, much more. Therefore, we have no fear or concern about any sort of disasters, catastrophies and/or travesties coming anywhere near us, although we know they certainly exist in the world. We truly believe there’s no weapon formed against us that shall ever prosper! We are and have been covered by God’s love, mercy, grace, favor and protection all of our lives, and our track record with Him is unblemished. Our move was/is based on our faith, trust, and a promise from God to live the rest of our lives in “Sunny San Antonio, TX (😁&#128513, while making a good deal of new friends, experiencing enormous spiritual and financial growth, and becoming completely debt-free in a fairly-short period of time. I’m not trying to preach here, but God has been too good to my wife and I for us to doubt Him now, or worry about things we can’t control. As well, my expressed sentiments here are imbedded in my heart and spirit, therefore it’s that very place within me from where my words are derived. I hope you and everyone who may read this will fully understand what I’m trying to convey.

Also, San Antonio is much, much more inland from the coast than Victoria, TX, which is approximately 150 miles and a little over 2 hours from where we’re located. In fact, Victoria is practically right there on the coast, which better helps me to understand why those folks were unfortunate to have had to deal with the hurricane you mentioned Rob.

My my wife and I are sooooooooooooooooo happy to be here in SSA...Sunny San Antonio.

We gave up quite a bit to move here, and we see this whole thing as both “a faith move” and “a move of faith”...knowing that God would not take us anywhere that He has not already established the provision for our sustainment and increase.

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE WHO HAS WISHED US WELL AND HAS SPOKEN/WRITTEN LIFE-FILLED WORDS OVER OUR LIVES...as life and death “is”in the power of the tongue.

You people on this forum are nothing short of amazing!!!
    It's all good man. You have my number, I yours. Sometimes I can be a party pooper. I know this. Hell, another friend died last Monday. Had a heart attack the previous Tuesday, went into a coma and never came out of it. I guess it's part of getting old, watching your loved ones and friends all going away. One day it'll be my turn. Until then, I'm leaving black rubber trails behind me. Wile E. Coyote would love me!
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    It's all good man. You have my number, I yours. Sometimes I can be a party pooper. I know this. Hell, another friend died last Monday. Had a heart attack the previous Tuesday, went into a coma and never came out of it. I guess it's part of getting old, watching your loved ones and friends all going away. One day it'll be my turn. Until then, I'm leaving black rubber trails behind me. Wile E. Coyote would love me!
    It’s true that sometimes life can leave us a bit discouraged if we’re not careful, especially when we’ve been through a lot in our lives, and/or have seen those around us passing away, one by one...some far too young even. Yes, we’re all destined to pass eventually, but the true joy of being alive is predicated on how you live your life, who you live your life for, and how you impact the lives of others. There’s a silver lining in every cloud, and individually we should try to see the glass half-full, as opposed to half-empty...even in the toughest of times. It makes dealing with the challenges of life much less stressful, depressing, and exhausting. Being happy, joyful, and positive is a choice and a commitment not contingent upon circumstances or situations. In order to see change take place in our lives, it ultimately equires us to be willing to be changed first and foremost. Although I certainly realize I’m far from perfect, I’m excited about the changes God has made in me over the years and the direction He is taking me.

Honestly Rob, you’re not a bad guy at all. In fact, you’re a diamond in the rough, just waiting to be refined and polished...just like everyone else. Remember this my brother...”You are nothing short of great and amazing, because you were created in the image and likeness of Almighty God Himself.”

Keep the shiny side side up my brother, and be safe ALWAYS...we need you here Bro!!!😁🙏👍🙏😁