custom seats

Thread: custom seats

Default custom seats

can anyone provide info to get a custom seat done?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I highly recommend getting a Corbin seat. In my opinion, they have the best and most comfortable motorcycle seats available. I’ve had 4 total, and I currently have 2 sets...one set for my 08’ M109R, and another Dual Rider setup for my Honda Rune. They are prefect in every way.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 03-27-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Another seat with positive reviews is Ultimate: https://ultimateseats.ca/
    Definitely Corbin is the budget buster...but from the reviews you definitely get what you pay for...and then some.
    2008 M109R2 Black - Flat black rims, Smoked turn signals, K&N Replacement filters, 2006 Exhaust Debaffled, & HealTech GiPro A-TRE G2.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I found a custom seat/upholstery shop locally and had them modify my stock seat. New stiffer foam and shaped it to fit my size and riding position. They were able to do a fancy new cover but I just had them re-use the stock cover. Ended up costing less than $100.
    2009 M109 LE
    ISO grips, Swing Wing pegs, Shifter/Brake pedal MOD, Rivco 2" Risers, V-Stream Windshield, Cobra Sissy Bar/Rack, Tach Relocated, Mini Bullet Signals, Scythe 2 Mirrors, Debadged, DeBeaved,
    RaceTech fork Springs, Progressive 465, LA Choppers 2" bones, Cycle House Kickstand, Chrome Stock Wheels, Freedom Exhaust, Goldwing Intake MOD + K&N filters, Cobra Power Pro

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andy33 View Post
    I found a custom seat/upholstery shop locally and had them modify my stock seat. New stiffer foam and shaped it to fit my size and riding position. They were able to do a fancy new cover but I just had them re-use the stock cover. Ended up costing less than $100.
    i would take that route too, if i had,nt diy,ed mine
    no way would i spunk a grand on a seat !

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Corbin would be my suggestion. Can ride all day with no butt pain or fatigue

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk