2018 M90 Aftermarket Exhaust System

Thread: 2018 M90 Aftermarket Exhaust System

Default 2018 M90 Aftermarket Exhaust System

Hi All,

Just purchased a 2018 M90. The bike is awesome, however why did Suzuki go chrome on this bike when everything is accented in black.
    Looking for a company that makes a Black exhaust and a bit more louder. The parts guy at dealer mentioned Freedom Exhausts, but no one seems
    to sell a match for the M90 online only the 109. I was warned they don't make a lot for this bike, which doesn't make since because its been in production for
    a while with little changes. Thanks any help would be great

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Try Cobra USA
    Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets. - Capt Ramius (Red October)

2006 DL650 Blue
    2009 VZ1500 M90 Blue

Quote Originally Posted by MangoM90 View Post
    Hi All,

Just purchased a 2018 M90. The bike is awesome, however why did Suzuki go chrome on this bike when everything is accented in black.
    Looking for a company that makes a Black exhaust and a bit more louder. The parts guy at dealer mentioned Freedom Exhausts, but no one seems
    to sell a match for the M90 online only the 109. I was warned they don't make a lot for this bike, which doesn't make since because its been in production for
    a while with little changes. Thanks any help would be great

Hi, just wondering did you find something?
    Thx

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default 2018 M90 Aftermarket Exhaust System

I have the Cobra Swept exhaust and got it ceramic coated mate black. As far as I know Cobra is our only choice, but I love the sound. Not too loud, not as quiet as the stock one. My bike is a 2009. Here is a picture.

I’ve been slowly blacking it out.