M109 Rider Forums banner

Good Canadian Retailer and USA Brand

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Chrispy 
#1 ·
Hey, Team.
Just had an excellent experience with a purchase situation which arose and wanted to share a brand and a retailer due to how they handled it - hopefully while not stepping on any vendor toes by sharing it here (?). I was most impressed with the speed and courtesy of their collective interactions, in addition to the excellent quality of the riding shirt I bought.

If you need riding gear in Canada, GPBikes in Whitby, Ontario (https://gpbikes.com/) did me right, as did the rep from Resurgence Gear when I bought their Pekev Riding Shirt (https://resurgencegear.com/).

"I did/do not benefit in any way from publishing this referral..."
Enjoy.
:bigthumbsup:

#2 ·
Have heard many good things bout GP bikes over the years..have a very big inventory and good customer service..I’ve never been,but know many who have and all have been happy !!

just not fond of driving the 401 or visiting Whitby..it’s a whole day affair..

#3 ·
GP Bikes is great. Awesome customer service and huge selection. Best thing about visiting Whitby is that GP is right next to Royal which means you have 2 huge motorcycle stores literally next to each other....so selection is crazy. I do however find their prices are not the lowest. Not high but just not the lowest.

#7 ·
Bought my first used bike from GP Bikes in 2011. Dealt directly with the owner of GP, Jerry.
He gave me a good deal to get the bike out the door.
They send me a catalog every year, which is pretty sweet. Got it just a couple weeks ago.
For those that get sent the catalog you get some coupons in the back.
Keeping in mind it's a one off store, it's pretty impressive they have their own catalog.
They have tons of bikes on site...like a retarded amount.
They also have tons of gear on site, so you can test fit anything and everything.

The prices are reasonable, but i'm sure if you shop around you likely could find a better deal.
But if you're looking for one stop shopping, this is pretty much it.

#13 ·
That's gotta help big time..still ,waiting for a shiney new bully is like counting down the days to Christmas when you're 5 years old...couple nice days coming up so I'm sure you'll be out..you all healed up 100% ?
As good as I can be.... in the crash I lost part of my pinky finger and can't bend the last knuckle in any of the other fingers in my right hand... that's the permanent damage I walked away with..... but I can still twist a throttle and squeeze the brake so that's all that matters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.