Stock exhaust

Thread: Stock exhaust

Default Stock exhaust

I have a stock exhaust cluttering up my garage.... anyone in need? Or have an idea what to do with it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I will say, welcome to the OEM exhaust laying around club! I have the same situation myself. Seems a shame to throw it away but I’m tired of walking around it.

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

If any of you are in the Central Florida area and have any exhaust (or any M109R parts) you want to give away......let me know.

I will be glad to take them off your hands.

BCS

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Could post it online for sale...you never know who might be looking for one.
    You could get a couple hundred bucks for it.
    I realize I'm probably in the huge minority of people that bought a used 9 and actually sought out an OEM exhaust to replace the aftermarket one on the bike.
    2008 M109R2 Black - Flat black rims, Smoked turn signals, K&N Replacement filters, 2006 Exhaust Debaffled, & HealTech GiPro A-TRE G2.

Default Any stock exhaust for give away in Colorado?

I don't NEED an exhaust but would like to go back to pure stock on my bike. Mine has 2 baffles removed.

Is it black? If so, I'm interested.
    2012 M109R Limited - Spike Intake w/K&N cones, Debaffled, X-TRE, Powepro Black

I bought a used 9. I would like to have a factory exhaust that is in good condition if someone has one to gave away.
    F.A.M.E - At Least You get to Witness

04 Limited Hayabusa- Wife
    07 Limited Hayabusa- (aka- War Machine )- 330 OSD, 6in over,chrome wheels
    07 Red M109r- (aka- Heavy-arms ), 10in. Wheel,280 rear, Big Air kit, Baron's drag bar.

You may want to check out what some folks have done with 'Scorpion Tips' on their stock M109 exhausts...

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

My bike came with Scorpion Tips when I bought it. They look cool but way to loud right under your right ear and sound wise not a deep, low rumble. Personally I didn't like them

Quote Originally Posted by neibbry2 View Post
    I have a stock exhaust cluttering up my garage.... anyone in need? Or have an idea what to do with it?
    Funny this post came up. I was just thinking the same. I have the black exhaust off a 2017 BOSS, fairly new tucked in the back of my garage. I'm in the DC area and open to move it. Hit me up if interested.

Default Is it just me, I love the stock pipes

Quote Originally Posted by Sasnuke View Post
    Could post it online for sale...you never know who might be looking for one.
    You could get a couple hundred bucks for it.
    I realize I'm probably in the huge minority of people that bought a used 9 and actually sought out an OEM exhaust to replace the aftermarket one on the bike.
    I've thought about replacing my pipes, but I can't get past how dog-gone good they look and how wonderful the exhaust notes sound. I usually wear a 3/4 helmet, but tried a 1/2 brain-bucket a few years ago. Riding with my ears uncovered I fell in love with the sound of the stock pipes. But I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of your old pipes. I replaced my grips and pegs; I'm tired of looking at the old stuff sitting around. I may just toss it, but I keep thinking, "...it's still good". BTW, the 9er is one heck of a machine; an awesome bike. That's my two cents worth.

I am looking for a stock top muffler in chrome. Mine has a couple of small scuffs on it down to bare metal and it is starting to rust.

I personally have not found a pipe that looks better than the factory in my opinion. Although, I wish they were a little louder, a little deeper and I could get rid of the cat. But DAMN they look good.

I wanted to get a set of REVO Cannon Twin 4", but apparently they are no longer available. They sound awesome and look similar (although not AS good) to stock.

https://youtu.be/cWi8HJp-3XU

So, I would be interested in buying a good clean set of stock chrome pipes for my 9 if anyone has a set. Or..., if you have or know whe re e I can get the REVO setup....

Quote Originally Posted by wpbierl View Post
    I personally have not found a pipe that looks better than the factory in my opinion. Although, I wish they were a little louder, a little deeper and I could get rid of the cat. But DAMN they look good.
    Flying Circus has these. They lookj very similar to stock. I might have gotten them myself but they only come in chrome. I'm allergic to chrome.

https://products.vanceandhines.com/store/suzuki/18287/

Default Chrome pair

I have a chrome pair I just took off of my 2008 LE with only 6400 miles on them... Unfortunately I am down here in Gulfport MS in case there is someone willing to drive or pay for shipping which I haven't got a clue how much that would cost...

I'm wanting to get rid off my stock exhaust for some shotrened ones with scorpion tips or hard krome 2-1 exhaust.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by neibbry2 View Post
    i need a stock exhaust for my 109, i have a side burner thats way too loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Macd7919 View Post
    I will say, welcome to the OEM exhaust laying around club! I have the same situation myself. Seems a shame to throw it away but I’m tired of walking around it.
    i need a stock exhaust for my 109, i have a side burner thats way too loud.

Quote Originally Posted by wills1970 View Post
    I have a chrome pair I just took off of my 2008 LE with only 6400 miles on them... Unfortunately I am down here in Gulfport MS in case there is someone willing to drive or pay for shipping which I haven't got a clue how much that would cost...
    PM me with what you would need to get out of them. If they are perfect, I would be interested.

Out of curiosity, what did you put on?