My Two Boys: JUDAH & RUMBO

Thread: My Two Boys: JUDAH & RUMBO

Default My Two Boys: JUDAH & RUMBO

Yesterday, I picked up RUMBO morning (black w/rainbow flake 9) from Matt. He got new shoes (Avon Storm 3DXM 160/60 & Metzeler 280/35, new IceBox Shorty SideBurner exhaust, low battery cut-off device, ECU FLASH, new fork seals and forks properly setup and adjusted, and a few other minor things. So, when I returned to the stable with RUMBO the sun was bright and shiny, so I got them both out for a brief photo shoot. I also picked up my LED lit Rider and Passenger Corbin Seats w-backrests. The really like the way the Corbin Rider’s seat looks and feels.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4884.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	382556Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4885.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	382558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4886.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	382560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4887.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	382562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4888.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	382564

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 03-21-2019 at 02:22 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

you have 2?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    you have 2?
    Hey FC, how are you Bro. Well, I actually had 3 M109Rs and a Honda Rune (I still have the Rune also). But, I sold my 06’ a few years ago. It was decked out from front to back...all black and chrome with RC COMPONENT custom wheels and a ton of other mods and upgrades. I kick myself every time I think about having sold that bike. However, I have plans for one more M109R scheme that I’m going to do after my wife and I are settled in San Antonio, TX. I’m going to buy another 9 and build it up, modify, upgrade, enhance, customize everything possible (within reason and if it makes sense), to include the motor. It’s going to be an all out monster and a showstopper once it’s done. 😊👍✋👊✋👍😊

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

That metal flake is 2nd to none! Very, very, very (did I say "very" enough?) nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS_man View Post
    That metal flake is 2nd to none! Very, very, very (did I say "very" enough?) nice job.
    Thank you so much Boss_man. I greatly appreciate your comments. 😁👍✋👊✋👍😁

Nice bikes! You'll love the Texas Hill country, beautiful places to ride over in that area.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Niner9 View Post
    Nice bikes! You'll love the Texas Hill country, beautiful places to ride over in that area.

Thank you Bro. I appreciate the compliments. I already love it here. The people and the weather here is AWESOME!!! I’ve gotten out on a few small jaunts around my living area, and a bit beyond. I’ve met one really nice biker here already, who I’m sure I’ll enjoy riding with very soon. As well, I’m meeting up with DRE319 from this forum for lunch either tomorrow or Friday, based on weather conditions. We’re also going to go ride for a short time after we’re finished with lunch and drooling over each other’s bikes. He also has a very, very, very sharp 9.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 04-24-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Sounds awesome. I bought my 06 109 a few weeks ago. Love it. I have a daughter that lives in Austin and I can't wait to go up and take a ride in that area. I live on the gulf coast down by Galveston.
    Question, I'm looking to change out the stock exhaust, looking for that deep note. Thought about Turna exhaust. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.

B(
    Sounds awesome. I bought my 06 109 a few weeks ago. Love it. I have a daughter that lives in Austin and I can't wait to go up and take a ride in that area. I live on the gulf coast down by Galveston.
    Question, I'm looking to change out the stock exhaust, looking for that deep note. Thought about Turna exhaust. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.

The Turna exhaust will provide a deep exhaust note, but to me that exhaust has two characteristics I don’t like. 1. It is a 2 into 2 exhaust, and 2. the positioning of the exit pipes/points are in a very unsightly and unsafe place on the bike...right underneath the right thigh/leg of the rider. The heat that will emanate from those pipes will likely be very uncomfortable. In addition, my opinion is that quality 2 into 2 exhausts typically do not perform/produce as well as quality 2 into 1 exhausts.

My recommendations for a deep and great sounding, as well as, performing 2 into 1 exhaust are 1. Hard Krome Velocity Pro Race Short, and 2. Hard Krome Shorty SideBurner exhausts.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 04-24-2019 at 03:21 PM.

I highly recommend the Hard Krome Velocity Pro Race Shorty exhaust or the Hard Krome SideBurner Shorty “ICEBOX” version. I have both of them, and they look, sound very deep and boisterous, and perform very well. The Turna exhaust has a deep sound as well, but I totally dislike the look and positioning of the exit pipes, because they run directly underneath the rider’s right thigh/leg, and point right down on other components of the bike. In my opinion, they really look like an incomplete idea someone started and failed to finish. Another thought I had is that the heat from the exhaust pipes on the Turna exhaust will likely make it be very uncomfortable underneath the rider’s leg.

I'll definitely be looking into the 2 exhaust you mentioned. Thanks for the help. Maybe when I get up that way we could meet up for lunch.