M109 Rider Forums banner

FOR SALE: T-REX EXTENDED GAS TANK BEZEL

5K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  TainoWarrior 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale: $199, you pay shipping
Brand new T-Rex extended gas tank bezel painted satin black. Was mounted only for fitting and pics. Unfortunately it will not work with my corbin seat and I'm not about to hack up my seat or this piece so it needs a new home.
Painted its $300 brand new, but it's usually about a 3 week wait. Save a few weeks wait and $$$ if you get mine. Riding season is here, why wait!

Fits any year M109R....without a Corbin seat...

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
If I had the skill set id attempt it, Unfortunately I do not, and I definitely don't want to mangle this part up.
Trust me, I've thought of it, if it was cheaper I'd take a stab at it, but it's already cost me 300, and if I mess it up , a shop will have to fix it, repaint it and probably cost me another $100.... I dont want to get that deep into a dash panel.

#15 · (Edited)
I have a friend who does body and paint in NE Missouri. He does fiberglass. He's doing a custom one-off hood for my Lightning now, and it's almost done. It involves some fiberglass and some carbon fiber. I could ask him how much he would charge you to do that work? You'd obviously have to ship it to him.

Maybe it's just me, but the T-Rex looks so nice, I'd do whatever I had to do to keep it on my bike. The short one just doesn't look right after you've had the long one on the bike. I got rid of my stock one so I'd never be tempted to put it back on! :D

I love the way the front of the T-Rex has those extensions that hang lower than the factory part. It's just an all around awesome part. Well made to boot. I feel lucky I was able to get in on them when they were still available in chrome.

#16 ·
I have a friend who does body and paint in NE Missouri. He does fiberglass. He's doing a custom one-off hood for my Lightning now, and it's almost done. It involves some fiberglass and some carbon fiber. I could ask him how much he would charge you to do that work? You'd obviously have to ship it to him.

Maybe it's just me, but the T-Rex looks so nice, I'd do whatever I had to do to keep it on my bike. The short one just doesn't look right after you've had the long one on the bike. I got rid of my stock one so I'd never be tempted to put it back on! :D

I love the way the front of the T-Rex has those extensions that hang lower than the factory part. It's just an all around awesome part. Well made to boot. I feel lucky I was able to get in on them when they were still available in chrome.
Im working with JC at meancycles to see if his fiberglass guy can make a one off for me. I just need to sell this one lol.

#26 · (Edited)
Lol, I hear you man! I look at the stock ones next to mine, and they look so stubby and weird compared to mine. I really can't believe no one has bought this yet. To be honest I haven't really been pushing the sale much since spring, I've been moving around the past two months so haven't really posted up about it in many places.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.