V-Mike.......You Out There?

Thread: V-Mike.......You Out There?

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Default V-Mike.......You Out There?

If anyone hears from V-Mike let him know to contact me please.

I may be getting off work a little earlier than I first thought and really would like to ride the Baton and Flag down to him so he can sign it and ride with the baton if he is up to it.

I would even ride down with my passenger seat on the bike and he could ride with me if he wanted instead. (I doubt my wife will be up for a 5 hour ride one way, but you never know with her)

I have a couple other 9ers saying they want to make the ride also (which will be an overnight for us) so if anyone else within range wants to ride or meet up with us that would be great.

We will be leaving from West-Central Florida and going to Boca Raton on the East Coast in northern Palm Beach County Florida

Need to get V-Mike onboard with the plan first though.

I have PMed him but no reply as of yet.

I think he posted his address on a one of the threads where he was looking for a foot peg so I will try to find that and write him at that address also.

Right now it looks like I will be back home around the 20th of March so I would like to plan this ride tentatively to ride down on the 23rd and ride back on the 24th of March.

Thanks,
    BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 02-26-2019 at 01:06 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

I gave him the pegs. His address is 10875 stacey lane boca raton fl 33428. I would ride with you guys....IF I had a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS_man View Post
    I gave him the pegs. His address is 10875 stacey lane boca raton fl 33428. I would ride with you guys....IF I had a bike.
    Cool thanks,
    Now just need to find an envelope, stamp and a sea gull to carry the letter.

BCS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fjord Storm.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	382270  

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS_man View Post
    hey boss man...i hope you got my message about the pegs ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky View Post
    Cool thanks,
    Now just need to find an envelope, stamp and a sea gull to carry the letter.

BCS
    ...I got the letter. i also pm you my brother

Quote Originally Posted by vmike View Post
    ...I got the letter. i also pm you my brother

Just replied to your PM, let me know if March 30th works for us to ride down and see you.

If it does I will put the word out and see who wants to take a road trip with me.

And thanks to whoever wrote the letter....I am still at sea so it was not me....I could not find a sea gull willing to fly to Boca.

BCS

V-Mike said to come on down and visit him but I have not gotten confirmation yet that the 30th will work for him or not. (I will give him a call if I don't hear from him in the next couple of days)

But I have already put the word out on the Central Florida Page and so far have myself and 3 other 9ers saying they are going on this ride.

We are planning to leave the Central Florida area early Saturday morning (the 30th) and be at V-Mikes probably around 2 PM

Spend some time with V-Mike getting pictures of all the 9's together and everyone signing the flag.

Then hopefully take a little ride with V-Mike so he can ride with the Baton and show us around his area.

Maybe grab some chicken wings or what-have-ya and few brews if he is in to that kind of thing.

We will be getting hotel rooms down in V-Mikes area for the night and will head back North at a slow M109R pace after breakfast on Sunday morning.

If anyone in Florida wants to join us on this ride just shout out.

You can meet us in the Central Florida area at the start of the ride or pick us up along the way south if you live between Central Florida and Boca Raton. (Just let us know and we can work out a spot and time to meet up)

If you live South of Boca Raton and would like to meet up with us in Boca and hang out for the day we would love to see you show up.

Hopefully V-Mikes neighbors don't get too big a shock from the bikes rolling up......we will be as considerate as possible when we turn into your neighborhood Mike.

Looking forward to meeting you V-Mike and taking the Baton on a road trip.

BCS