M109 Rider Forums banner

2019 southern ONT. Spring meet and ride

17K views 229 replies 25 participants last post by  NoSetFine 
#1 ·
Time to start planing a spring meet up and ride..we have a few new guys and a few have moved on..so let’s get this on the radar now while we’re in the dog days of winter..I’m gonna put out a date of May 4th for now and hope we get some decent weather..if spring shows up early,we can move it up a week..I know a few guys with 9’s that don’t frequent the forum and will add them to a list..anyone that pops in here and is interested,post up..as we get closer we’ll pick a central meet location depending on who and where we’re coming from..always best to get out early in the season, soon as the weather breaks while everyone’s eager...

I’ll post a list just for 109 riders ,but all bikes welcome ..I know a few of the original 9’rs are riding other bikes now..

be good to to see some of the old faces along with any new guys..

Rubber Down !!

#2 ·
I'd be down for a May ride...early spring or not.
I wouldn't mind squeezing in a few hours on it before a group ride/meet...

#4 ·
It's been many a year since I've owned a 9 but I would be down for a get together to just get out the house! I'll bring my MT-01

#17 ·
Yeeeeees

I'm in! 8)

#22 ·
Attendees

9'rs

Brad Smith
Chrispy...with the shiney new 9 :drool:
Dommer109
Fraps
M109RTOOGO
NoSetFine
Oicduc
Sasnuke
Stav

Non conformers

Drazen
RicoChet
Stillfree

still missing a few 9'rs,hopefully they check in before spring..

Crispy ?
Ferny ?
jcoleman ?
Punkbober ?
Seadog ?
VZRDean ?
W8inline ?

i know there's a few more but can't think of their handles off hand..it's early in the season and we have multiple new 9Rs,so we'll keep it civil..the guys that want to giddy up,will know our run,and can meet us at the next stop...

the weathers finally breaking,won't be long now

#30 · (Edited)
^^^^^

the spring meet up will most likely be out of Hockley just outside Orangeville..seems to be the most central location by the looks of the guys interested so far..will meet there for 10:30-11:30 so the guys can ride in from their locations..then we will ride together for a couple hours and end up in Creemore for around 2.chill and shoot the breeze for a bit and have a sampler at the Creemore brewery..then all head off in our different directions home,leaving enough time for the guys that have to travel more than an hour,wich is most..the days are still cool early and late,so this should work best..

its a little far for you Aramis,but gonna try and get a few guys to do a Barry’s Bay,Ottawa valley ride back half of the summer that maybe a few of you guys in Quebec can join in on..better location and nice riding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.