M109 Rider Forums banner

2019 southern ONT. Spring meet and ride

17K views 229 replies 25 participants last post by  NoSetFine 
#1 ·
Time to start planing a spring meet up and ride..we have a few new guys and a few have moved on..so let’s get this on the radar now while we’re in the dog days of winter..I’m gonna put out a date of May 4th for now and hope we get some decent weather..if spring shows up early,we can move it up a week..I know a few guys with 9’s that don’t frequent the forum and will add them to a list..anyone that pops in here and is interested,post up..as we get closer we’ll pick a central meet location depending on who and where we’re coming from..always best to get out early in the season, soon as the weather breaks while everyone’s eager...

I’ll post a list just for 109 riders ,but all bikes welcome ..I know a few of the original 9’rs are riding other bikes now..

be good to to see some of the old faces along with any new guys..

Rubber Down !!

#72 ·
As central as Hockley Valey is for everyone, It's still over an hour ride for me. If anyone coming from the east and wants to meetup on the way there, we could join let say the tims on 404 and stoufville rd, and ride the rest of the way in a group. Open to suggrstions but I think that's pretty central for anyone who lives in the Markham, Stouffville, Oshawa/Whitby, Uxbridge/Port Perry areas.

#76 ·
^^^^

many from the west will be travelling 1.5-2 hours,some longer..bikes coming from St.catherines,Hamilton,Delhi,Breslau,Elora,Sarnia ,Kitchener,Barrie,Wasaga..that's why we'll have a 10:30 -11:30 meet & great,give everyone plenty of time to get there,hopefully all will hook up with others along the way..then a 2 hour run with all bikes together to Creemore,and another hour back to Orangeville..then we can all split in groups and head homeward...

the Markham crew,and anyone East can meet you at 404 & stoufille then pick me up in King..
I think I'm about 10 minutes west from that Tims at Stouffville and Woodbine, and I'm about the same distance east from Stavros. So I'm good either way meeting anyone/everyone anywhere.

#73 · (Edited)
^^^^

many from the west will be travelling 1.5-2 hours,some longer..bikes coming from St.catherines,Hamilton,Delhi,Breslau,Elora,Sarnia ,Kitchener,Barrie,Wasaga..that’s why we’ll have a 10:30 -11:30 meet & greet,give everyone plenty of time to get there,hopefully all will hook up with others along the way..then a 2 hour run with all bikes together to Creemore,and another hour back to Orangeville..then we can all split in groups and head homeward...

the Markham crew,and anyone East can meet you at 404 & stoufille then pick me up in King..

#80 · (Edited)
109's

Brad Smith + Baton & Flag
Chrispy +1
Crispy
Dommer109
Doug
Ferny79
Fraps
M109RTOOGO & posse
NoSetFine
Oicduc
Sasnuke
Seadog
Stav
Switchback109 & posse
Ted109
W8nline & posse

X9'rs and friends

Drazzen
DP
Lemon
RicoChet
Stillfree
Yosemite Sam +1
Dusty

Long range forecast looks good :eek:

Good to see 9r's finding their way back..if we catch a nice day a good turnout is shaping up..

#84 ·
^^^^^

Awesome ...nice day for a pickup too...if you get it early enough you could have it broken in by nightfall :D

dont worry if the Corbin is a little stiff for a bit ,it gets better with saddle time..mines 10 years old now and so sweet..hope you get some shut eye tonight..

#95 ·
109's

Chrispy +1
Crispy
Dommer109
Doug
Ferny79
Fraps
Leaf fan
M109RTOOGO & posse
NoSetFine
Oicduc
Sasnuke
Seadog
Stav
Switchback109 & posse
Ted109
W8nline & posse

X9'rs and friends

Drazzen
DP
Lemon
RicoChet
Stillfree
Yosemite Sam +1
Dusty

Good to see 9r's finding their way back..if we catch a nice day a good turnout is shaping up...

26 confirmed and a possible 10 on the fence...Like Bob Marley sang,"Lets get together and feel alright"

#105 · (Edited)
May 4th

109's

Chrispy +1
Crispy
Dommer109
Doug
Ferny79
Fraps
Leaf fan
Mani
M109RTOOGO
NoSetFine
Oicduc & posse
Oleg
Sasnuke
Seadog
Stav
Switchback109 & possibly 4-5 bully's
Ted109
W8inline & posse

jcoleman ????
thevili??????
punkbobber???

X9'rs and friends

Drazzen
DP.........................Harley
RicoChet
Stillfree..................Honda
..........................Triumph
Yosemite Sam +1....Harley
Dusty.....................Harley

Good to see 9r's finding their way back..looks like we're up over 30 bikes.

gonna have to think of a couple accommodating spots to stop and take scenic pics with the baton,maybe we can stop in Wasaga for a beach shot..maybe Base Borden for a shot under a plane or in front of a Tank or two...if anyone knows any good photo stops in the area let's hear..

20 bully's confirmed,3-4 more on the fence..
Anyone know any other 9's we're missing ?

and a bump for Chrispy's integrated taillight...I'm sure someone local could use this !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.