M109 Rider Forums banner

2019 southern ONT. Spring meet and ride

17K views 229 replies 25 participants last post by  NoSetFine 
#1 ·
Time to start planing a spring meet up and ride..we have a few new guys and a few have moved on..so let’s get this on the radar now while we’re in the dog days of winter..I’m gonna put out a date of May 4th for now and hope we get some decent weather..if spring shows up early,we can move it up a week..I know a few guys with 9’s that don’t frequent the forum and will add them to a list..anyone that pops in here and is interested,post up..as we get closer we’ll pick a central meet location depending on who and where we’re coming from..always best to get out early in the season, soon as the weather breaks while everyone’s eager...

I’ll post a list just for 109 riders ,but all bikes welcome ..I know a few of the original 9’rs are riding other bikes now..

be good to to see some of the old faces along with any new guys..

Rubber Down !!

#39 ·
You sure won't be coming to see a Hockey game ,:mad:
the Habs will not make the Playoffs , team spirit is gone as of 5 weeks ago ......
would have to be chez Parée ...
https://chezparee.ca/en/
Leafs dont deserve to make them either,been losing their spirit the last month also..not sure where this so called high powered offence has gone to,no defence and definitely no grit...I think the kids have tuned out Bab****....

thanks for the corection on Chez Paree,it's been a while since my last lap dance 💃

#44 ·

109's

Brad Smith
Chrispy
Dommer109
Ferny79
Fraps
M109RTOOGO
NoSetFine
Oicduc
Sasnuke
Stav
Switchback109 & posse
Ted109
W8nline

X9'rs

Drazzen
RicoChet
Stillfree

Long range forecast looks good :eek:

Still 4/5 niners to check in...snows pretty much gone,bikes should be coming out of hibernation in the next few weeks​

#45 ·
Good to see some action here again. Thank you Andy for "waking" me up again...lol

Cant wait for May, I'll try and bring a couple of new guys along ( not on 9s but hopefully this ride might persuade them to trade up).

Looking forward to seeing the old gang and meet new faces.

#46 ·
^^^^

good to see you’re still riding the 9...Wasn’t sure you remembered your password so I added you on the list.
Be good to see you,it’s been a while..Need someone to stick with Brad when he charges ahead for pictures.
your buddies are more than welcome,surprised we don’t have a Harley yet..
Hoping work dosnt get in the way for you..I wasn’t thinking bout guys working Saturday,but if the weathers uncooperative Sunday will be the day...hoping to get this in before Mother’s Day,while guys are eager to get out for a spin..

good to hear from Ferny also !!

#47 · (Edited)
109's
Brad Smith
Chrispy
Dommer109
Ferny79
Fraps
M109RTOOGO
NoSetFine
Oicduc
Sasnuke
Stav
Switchback109 & posse
Ted109
W8nline

X9'rs and friends

Drazzen
RicoChet
Stillfree
Yosemite Sam
Dusty

Had a few guys ask if women are allowed..and as always,they are more than welcome..And we now officially have two Harley's joining us...be nice boys..also,quite a few riders coming from the west,so a Hockley General store start is confirmed..up to Mother Nature now,but things are lookin good..I think we've turned the corner to spring !! Feels good..

#60 · (Edited)
She’s a keeper Seadog !! Be good to see you again,it has been a while..let me know if you have the heated Corbin seat and I’ll make sure I bring jumper cables..:D

I’ll gladly add you to the list,looks like a good turnout is in the cards..hoping for a 10 bell day..

#62 ·
109's

Brad Smith
Chrispy
Dommer109
Ferny79
Fraps
M109RTOOGO & posse
NoSetFine
Oicduc
Sasnuke
Seadog
Stav
Switchback109 & posse
Ted109
W8nline

X9'rs and friends

Drazzen
RicoChet
Stillfree
Yosemite Sam
Dusty

#79 · (Edited)
Rigpilot and Munster sold their 9's last season,both on the new Goldwings..either have been on the forum in quite some time...I'm sure they'll catch wind of the meet and pop out if they can..probably a dozen or so have moved on to other rides since you last seen us Seadog..

#66 ·
Meet

109's

Brad Smith + Baton & Flag
Chrispy +1
Dommer109
Ferny79
Fraps
M109RTOOGO & posse
NoSetFine
Oicduc
Sasnuke
Seadog
Stav
Switchback109 & posse
Ted109
W8nline

X9'rs and friends

Drazzen
RicoChet
Stillfree
Yosemite Sam +1
Dusty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.