Couldn't help but notice, New England forum is on fire😳 Hey but the PATS WON👍

Thread: Couldn't help but notice, New England forum is on fire😳 Hey but the PATS WON👍

Default Couldn't help but notice, New England forum is on fire😳 Hey but the PATS WON👍

It's been about 2 years since I've been on the 109 forum, and I don't think I've missed much🙄 Anyone in NE own a 9 anymore? I still have my unworthy 2006 with 78,000 miles on it. Ya it's old, but so am I.
    Owner of The Rarest M109R, THE 2006 Burple. THE ONE Suzuki Promised, TO NEVER make again!! Do to IT BEING, JUST to FAST for the General PUBLIC!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Good to hear youíre still kickin .. been really quiet all over this board,nothing like the old days 2006 -2014.
    most have kicked,sold or moved on to Facebook..but thatís boring as all hell..Still have my old girl too,but been sidetracked for the last 3 years with another bike..but like a salmon,I return here every now and then..
    Stav

HEY BUDDY, im still here!! Picking up a 2019 in a few weeks once the weather breaks.

Mike

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Good to hear youíre still kickin .. been really quiet all over this board,nothing like the old days 2006 -2014.
    most have kicked,sold or moved on to Facebook..but thatís boring as all hell..Still have my old girl too,but been sidetracked for the last 3 years with another bike..but like a salmon,I return here every now and then..
    Yea it's been a long time pal, and I to am like a salmon. And like u not getting rid of TORQ aka my 2nd. Wife! My son says if I die, and he gets my bike! He's mounting it under glass, and it will be his formal dining table...
    Owner of The Rarest M109R, THE 2006 Burple. THE ONE Suzuki Promised, TO NEVER make again!! Do to IT BEING, JUST to FAST for the General PUBLIC!

Quote Originally Posted by 06MrMike View Post
    HEY BUDDY, im still here!! Picking up a 2019 in a few weeks once the weather breaks.

Mike
    Chit the one you have looks pretty buffed! Why a 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Good to hear you’re still kickin .. been really quiet all over this board,nothing like the old days 2006 -2014.
    most have kicked,sold or moved on to Facebook..but that’s boring as all hell..Still have my old girl too,but been sidetracked for the last 3 years with another bike..but like a salmon,I return here every now and then..

BTY what's your new ride? My next is an Indian Roadmaster or wing. BUT I'll never sell, TORQ......

Quote Originally Posted by TORQ View Post
    Chit the one you have looks pretty buffed! Why a 2019?
    that 09 in my avatar is long gone. Been through a 2015 roadglide and a 2017 yamaha fz-10 since, its time for another 9!

Great to see some old timers still posting.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by TORQ View Post
    BTY what's your new ride? My next is an Indian Roadmaster or wing. BUT I'll never sell, TORQ......

I hear ya,donít plan on selling Frankie either..still love the bike just donít ride it like I used to,little local action only...been hammering the miles on a r1200 GS the last three years..I needed a little adventure in my life..bikes a lot of fun,fun off road and packs up well for touring..very comfortable for me also..if I ever manage to wear it out,Iíd probably buy another...named this one Helmut

Donít know much about the Indian,but that new wing is a nice machine..
    Stav

What’s up Old man,this Dwight from Katrina land.Still have my 07 with 55000 miles and that crazy sound system....15 speakers and 10” sub!!

Ainít what it use to be Torq,back in the day this site especially this New England section was rocking.I almost sold my 9 again but Starvos and a few others reminded me how special it is to be a 9 owner so I am inspired to ride more this yr even though I have a new passion....Golf .I love the game and play as offen as I can.I will try to make a trip up north this yr really enjoyed the last time we went up.
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

Default Still have my 2008 C109RT.......

Still have my 2008 C109RT.......
    I will float what I floated last year: Lowell Bike night starts this Tuesday May 21st. If there is anyone interested this season we could pick a Tuesday to meet at Lowell to see how many 109's (and 90's and 50's) we can get to meet.

Rich

Did the Honor Ride at the Manchester Airport this morning. Awesome event, almost 200 bikes. Great opportunity to greet the Vets, thank them for service and to enjoy the day. Did not see any other 109's but I might have missed seeing a 109 if it was there.....

Rich

Default Sound System

[QUOTE=Dirty Rob;3973676]Whatís up Old man,this Dwight from Katrina land.Still have my 07 with 55000 miles and that crazy sound system....15 speakers and 10Ē sub!![/QUOTEHey Rob,
    New rider and new to the forums. I saw you post re the sound system, would you be willing to share pics or details on your setup?

Thanks,
    Kent