M109 Rider Forums banner

M90 sissy bars

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Whoosh 
#1 ·
As of next week I'm switching from Sports tourer (Ninja 1000) to a 2011 M90 with 11,000k's on the clock. It has a passenger seat but no sissy bar. I'm having trouble finding out whether or not an M109r sissy bar will fit an M90? I've been searchign for days but can't really find anything. Holy hell they're expensive though. I'm in Australia if that matters at all, lol.

Thank you :)

#2 · (Edited)
#7 ·
I would be very grateful if you were able to measure between the 109 for me! I don't pick the bike up until Friday so can't measure yet. I'm hoping width isn't an issue. I don't mind having to drill extra holes and re-position to make it fit but only if it's wide enough.

#8 ·
I ended up getting onto someone through Facebook and asked them if they could sell their bar seperate to their bike and explained how the cost was out of reach for me. He said the same thign and stated that he had modified an 9 bar to fit with a mounting bracket. He was nice enough to send me pics. So that's what I'm going to do. Thanks for all your help guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.