M90 sissy bars

Thread: M90 sissy bars

Default M90 sissy bars

As of next week I'm switching from Sports tourer (Ninja 1000) to a 2011 M90 with 11,000k's on the clock. It has a passenger seat but no sissy bar. I'm having trouble finding out whether or not an M109r sissy bar will fit an M90? I've been searchign for days but can't really find anything. Holy hell they're expensive though. I'm in Australia if that matters at all, lol.

Thank you :)

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Try this site. They list for M90 https://www.suzuki.ca/sites/default/...ard-ENG_LR.pdf
    If you like what like, copy the part numbers and take them to your local Suzuki Stealer. You will need the mounts, bracket and Backrest. It's all there with some explanations of what must be ordered with it. Hope that helps some what.
    Last edited by KrystalBlue; 12-07-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets. - Capt Ramius (Red October)

2006 DL650 Blue
    2009 VZ1500 M90 Blue

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalBlue View Post
    Try this site. They list for M90 https://www.suzuki.ca/sites/default/...ard-ENG_LR.pdf
    If you like what like, copy the part numbers and take them to your local Suzuki Stealer. You will need the mounts, bracket and Backrest. It's all there with some explanations of what must be ordered with it. Hope that helps some what.
    Thanks for the resource. The part numbers are different, so I'm guessing an M109 mounting kit won't fit an M90. Seeing as the M109 sissy bars are upwards of $200 cheaper, I'm wondering how much modification is required to make it fit an M90?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Santaria View Post
    Thanks for the resource. The part numbers are different, so I'm guessing an M109 mounting kit won't fit an M90. Seeing as the M109 sissy bars are upwards of $200 cheaper, I'm wondering how much modification is required to make it fit an M90?
    Scroll down to page 8. The M90 section is on page 8 below the M109 and below M90 is the M50 section, if you want to just "snoop" at what M50 has to offer.
    Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets. - Capt Ramius (Red October)

2006 DL650 Blue
    2009 VZ1500 M90 Blue

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalBlue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Santaria View Post
    Scroll down to page 8. The M90 section is on page 8 below the M109 and below M90 is the M50 section, if you want to just "snoop" at what M50 has to offer.
    I think you're missing what I'm asking. Does the M109r mounting kit fit the M90? If it doesn't, does anyone know by how much?

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

If you can measure the distance between the rear 2 fender bolts I could measure the same on the 109

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    If you can measure the distance between the rear 2 fender bolts I could measure the same on the 109
    I would be very grateful if you were able to measure between the 109 for me! I don't pick the bike up until Friday so can't measure yet. I'm hoping width isn't an issue. I don't mind having to drill extra holes and re-position to make it fit but only if it's wide enough.

I ended up getting onto someone through Facebook and asked them if they could sell their bar seperate to their bike and explained how the cost was out of reach for me. He said the same thign and stated that he had modified an 9 bar to fit with a mounting bracket. He was nice enough to send me pics. So that's what I'm going to do. Thanks for all your help guys.

Last edited by Whoosh; 12-10-2018 at 07:43 AM.