Maverick Chrome In Stock Set
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Maverick Chrome In Stock Set

  1. #1
    Very Active Member BGJeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    297

    Default Maverick Chrome In Stock Set

    I have a set of chrome Maverick in stock and ready to ship. I want to make someone a good deal so send me a private message to grab up this 18 x 3.50 and 18 x 10.0 with tires.

    The picture is just to show you how great your 109 will look with a set of the Mavericks on it, so be the first to grab up this set!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maverick3.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	323530

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Manteno Il
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Where did you get the Air Force side cover? Love it! Air Force vet myself.

  4. #3
    Very Active Member JUDAH-9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xfire68 View Post
    Where did you get the Air Force side cover? Love it! Air Force vet myself.
    There's a member of this forum named Nsair, who does an EXCELLENT JOB of making custom derby covers. You should contact him. You'll be amazed by the quality of his work.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 08-21-2016 at 03:58 AM.

  5. #4
    Very Active Member Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xfire68 View Post
    Where did you get the Air Force side cover? Love it! Air Force vet myself.
    I believe it is a stock derby cover that has been cut and chromed. The picture is of CMHGUY's 9. You could probably PM him to ask where he had it done. Here is a link to some other pics of his bike.

    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125914

  6. #5
    Very Active Member Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    4,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BGJeff View Post
    I have a set of chrome Maverick in stock and ready to ship. I want to make someone a good deal so send me a private message to grab up this 18 x 3.50 and 18 x 10.0 with tires.

    The picture is just to show you how great your 109 will look with a set of the Mavericks on it, so be the first to grab up this set!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maverick3.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	323530
    Those wheels are going to look really good on someone's 9 Jeff!!!

  7. #6
    Very Active Member BGJeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    297

    Default

    I'm still waiting on someone to message me for a heck of a deal. Surely there are still a few 109's that need to upgrade on wheels.

  8. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BGJeff View Post
    I'm still waiting on someone to message me for a heck of a deal. Surely there are still a few 109's that need to upgrade on wheels.
    will the rear hold a 280 on a stock arm? please PM me the price

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I need a 26 inch Maverick

  10. #9
    Very Active Member BGJeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doinks610 View Post
    I need a 26 inch Maverick
    Sorry, can't do the Mav in a 26"

  11. #10
    Very Active Member cbxer55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    5,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hibusa05 View Post
    will the rear hold a 280 on a stock arm? please PM me the price
    Yes. Coastal Moto rims hold a 280 in the stock swingarm.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->