4 Sale....Parting Out 2007 M109R

Thread: 4 Sale....Parting Out 2007 M109R

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n FlyingCircus\r\n \r\n
\r\n FlyingCircus is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n FlyingCircus\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
I am a electrician/automation tech by trade, not a mechanic..... but I have alway done all my own work on my vehicles and I enjoy doing it.....although I have never rebuilt a engine before.
\n
\nUnless someone offers me some decent cash for it, I will hold onto it until I get my house finished and have some time to play.
\nThen I will pull it apart and see if it can be repaired or not.
\nI think it would be fun to do, but I have so many irons in the fire, finding the time to do things like that right now is just not realistic.
\n
\nBCS
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n

\nBut would be cool to do mods Matt does with boring it out with bigger pistons and cams. That would be a blast. Into the 11s easy\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[3967122] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Bering_C_Sparky\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Bering_C_Sparky is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Bering_C_Sparky\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Well I took Big Bird out to go get a lotto ticket, was popping the whole way there and back. (First time I have rode the bike since bringing it home)
    \n
    \nI did hear some popping when I test drove it but I just figured it was because there was no fuel module installed on the bike.
    \n
    \nOn the test drive I only rode for about 5 minutes, I was primarily just starting and stopping so I could shift from 1st to 2nd hitting the throttle hard to make sure it was not slipping out of gear, then I just went WFO after turning around and heading back to the guys house.
    \n
    \nWhen I got back from the store tonight I left the bike running and checked for exhaust leaks.....sure enough found 3 exhaust leaks.
    \n
    \nAt each head where the exhaust connects and at one of he clamps where the pipes connect to the can. (See pic below of what the bolts that hold the exhaust to the heads looked like....and no that is not a shadow you see on the upper portion of the bolt)
    \n
    \nWell I figured that was a sign I should just go ahead and install my VPR. So I removed the Road Burner, installed some new exhaust gaskets, chased the threads with a tap and put on the shorty. (Pic below)
    \n
    \nEarlier, in another post I said I was an electrician by trade.....thats a good thing because the aftermarket wiring on the bike is going to be a total redo. (Pic below of what I saw when I popped the right side cover)
    \n
    \nDid not find a ESE on the bike, but not getting a FI fault so I assume the wire is cut at the ECU.
    \n
    \nI did find a TRE on the bike but it did not have any markings on it at all, just a generic black box.
    \n
    \nRemoved the TRE and wrote a tune to the ECU....bike sounds wicked now, it was a little tame sounding before with the long pipe and no tune.
    \n
    \nAlso the grill that is on the bike is holding the radiator shroud out and not letting it fit properly, the bottom is not clamping in like it should. I need to remove the shroud and see if the grill can be repositioned or else I will have to just pull it out and install the one I had on my other 9.
    \n
    \nWas a long day today and I will be meeting Richard and Metalman (Mike) in the morning, we are going for a ride around Lakeland.....gotta grab a couple hours sleep now.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 11-08-2018 at 07:26 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3967134] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Psycho1000R\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Psycho1000R is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Well I took Big Bird out to go get a lotto ticket, was popping the whole way there and back. (First time I have rode the bike since bringing it home)
    \r\n
    \r\nI did hear some popping when I test drove it but I just figured it was because there was no fuel module installed on the bike.
    \r\n
    \r\nOn the test drive I only rode for about 5 minutes, I was primarily just starting and stopping so I could shift from 1st to 2nd hitting the throttle hard to make sure it was not slipping out of gear, then I just went WFO after turning around and heading back to the guys house.
    \r\n
    \r\nWhen I got back from the store tonight I left the bike running and checked for exhaust leaks.....sure enough found 3 exhaust leaks.
    \r\n
    \r\nAt each head where the exhaust connects and at one of he clamps where the pipes connect to the can. (See pic below of what the bolts that hold the exhaust to the heads looked like....and no that is not a shadow you see on the upper portion of the bolt)
    \r\n
    \r\nWell I figured that was a sign I should just go ahead and install my VPR. So I removed the Road Burner, installed some new exhaust gaskets, chased the threads with a tap and put on the shorty. (Pic below)
    \r\n
    \r\nEarlier, in another post I said I was an electrician by trade.....thats a good thing because the aftermarket wiring on the bike is going to be a total redo. (Pic below of what I saw when I popped the right side cover)
    \r\n
    \r\nDid not find a ESE on the bike, but not getting a FI fault so I assume the wire is cut at the ECU.
    \r\n
    \r\nI did find a TRE on the bike but it did not have any markings on it at all, just a generic black box.
    \r\n
    \r\nRemoved the TRE and wrote a tune to the ECU....bike sounds wicked now, it was a little tame sounding before with the long pipe and no tune.
    \r\n
    \r\nAlso the grill that is on the bike is holding the radiator shroud out and not letting it fit properly, the bottom is not clamping in like it should. I need to remove the shroud and see if the grill can be repositioned or else I will have to just pull it out and install the one I had on my other 9.
    \r\n
    \r\nWas a long day today and I will be meeting Richard and Metalman (Mike) in the morning, we are going for a ride around Lakeland.....gotta grab a couple hours sleep now.
    \r\n
    \r\nBCS
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    After installing the vpr did you notice any air leaking from the clamps that connect the pipes to the can? No matter how much I tighten the clamps I can still feel air leaking from that connection. Stick your hand back there , do you feel it as well?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3967182] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Bering_C_Sparky\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1000R\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    After installing the vpr did you notice any air leaking from the clamps that connect the pipes to the can? No matter how much I tighten the clamps I can still feel air leaking from that connection. Stick your hand back there , do you feel it as well?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    When I first put it on my 2007 and rode it for a bit I did notice that there was a little leak there, but then I tightened it up and I do not believe it is leaking now.
    \n
    \nI will check it out tomorrow and let you know.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3967192] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n FlyingCircus\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n That exhaust bolt has been hanging out for awhile
    \n
    \nDon\'t notice any LocTite residue\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3967210] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    That exhaust bolt has been hanging out for awhile
    \n
    \nDon\'t notice any LocTite residue
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Yes it looks that way.
    \n
    \nI don\'t use locktite on my exhaust bolts either.....just a very small dab of never seize.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3967220] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n VzrDean1800\r\n \r\n
    \r\n VzrDean1800 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n VzrDean1800\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Yes it looks that way.
    \n
    \nI don\'t use locktite on my exhaust bolts either.....just a very small dab of never seize.
    \n
    \nBCS
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Same here, I\'d rather have to check they\'re tight once in a while, than have one seize in the head!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979062] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #8\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Viper109R\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Viper109R is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Viper109R\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Good sir, are you still parting this beauty out? Cusious if you are any fuel control management left? aka pc or fi controler? any night rider type lights or anything? Tail light? etc?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n

\n2007 M109R | Smoked Tail | Debeavered | HardKandy 3" Drag Pipes| HID | Mini Turns
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979064] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #9\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Viper109R\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Good sir, are you still parting this beauty out? Cusious if you are any fuel control management left? aka pc or fi controler? any night rider type lights or anything? Tail light? etc?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Sorry I kept the Knight Rider light and will put it on my 2008 on of these days.
    \n
    \nThe tail light was stock red......not integrated.
    \n
    \nAnd I tune the OEM ECU directly and do not use any aftermarket add on FI or Ignition controllers on my bikes.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979158] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #10\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n TXJarHead30\r\n \r\n
    \r\n TXJarHead30 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n TXJarHead30\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default Parting Out 2007 M109r\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Good afternoon Sir!
    \n
    \nI was curious if you would happen to have the starter button switch and the kickstand safety switch available? Please forgive my ignorance if the parts aren\'t the correct name. My 07 is starting to have issues starting. I turn the key and the switch on and the bike lights up and you hear the fuel pump prime but as I engage the clutch and press the button, nothing happens. I hit the button quite and the button on the kickstand switch a few times and it will start. Trying to start with the least expensive parts and work my way up. The battery is completely charged so I know it\'s not that. Please let me know if you have them and how much you want for them at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979164] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #11\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by TXJarHead30\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Good afternoon Sir!
    \n
    \nI was curious if you would happen to have the starter button switch and the kickstand safety switch available? Please forgive my ignorance if the parts aren\'t the correct name. My 07 is starting to have issues starting. I turn the key and the switch on and the bike lights up and you hear the fuel pump prime but as I engage the clutch and press the button, nothing happens. I hit the button quite and the button on the kickstand switch a few times and it will start. Trying to start with the least expensive parts and work my way up. The battery is completely charged so I know it\'s not that. Please let me know if you have them and how much you want for them at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I should have both of those parts, will check tonight when I get back and let you know.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979204] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #12\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n StuporDave\r\n \r\n
    \r\n StuporDave is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n StuporDave\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n You wouldn\'t happen to have a driver\'s left foot beg bracket? That chunk of cast metal that holds the foot beg and the shift lever. And maybe a shift lever?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979208] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #13\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n JUDAH-9\r\n \r\n
    \r\n JUDAH-9 is online now\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n JUDAH-9\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Hey Charles, do you still have the complete left lower fork available from your 2007 parts bike? I have a very close friend of mine who’s in desperate need of one very quickly.
    \n
    \nThanks Bro,
    \nBobby\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979220] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #14\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Hey Charles, do you still have the complete left lower fork available from your 2007 parts bike? I have a very close friend of mine who’s in desperate need of one very quickly.
    \n
    \nThanks Bro,
    \nBobby
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I have 2 complete sets of forks and trees.
    \n
    \nOne set is off my 2008 and the lowers are painted in black crackle paint..... I might be willing to part that set out if he does not mind the black crackle paint.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979232] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #15\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n JUDAH-9\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n JUDAH-9\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I have 2 complete sets of forks and trees.
    \n
    \nOne set is off my 2008 and the lowers are painted in black crackle paint..... I might be willing to part that set out if he does not mind the black crackle paint.
    \n
    \nBCS
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    He doesn’t need a complete set. He only needs the left side fork w/lower fork assembly. How much for just the left side?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979234] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #16\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    He doesn’t need a complete set. He only needs the left side fork w/lower fork assembly. How much for just the left side?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    $200 delivered in the lower 48.......just make sure he is aware the lower is painted in black crackle paint.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979218] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #17\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by StuporDave\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    You wouldn\'t happen to have a driver\'s left foot beg bracket? That chunk of cast metal that holds the foot beg and the shift lever. And maybe a shift lever?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Sorry already sold those.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979224] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #18\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by TXJarHead30\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Good afternoon Sir!
    \n
    \nI was curious if you would happen to have the starter button switch and the kickstand safety switch available? Please forgive my ignorance if the parts aren\'t the correct name. My 07 is starting to have issues starting. I turn the key and the switch on and the bike lights up and you hear the fuel pump prime but as I engage the clutch and press the button, nothing happens. I hit the button quite and the button on the kickstand switch a few times and it will start. Trying to start with the least expensive parts and work my way up. The battery is completely charged so I know it\'s not that. Please let me know if you have them and how much you want for them at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Sorry for the delay getting back to you, wife has me working day and night remodeling a house so I have not had any time to get into the shop or on the bike lately.
    \n
    \nI do have both of the parts you wanted but honestly I cannot compete with Ebay prices.
    \n
    \nhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/05-17-SUZUK...ty!34446!US!-1
    \n
    \nhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/08-Suzuki-M...cAAOSwiehcmiWP
    \n
    \nAbout the best I would be able to do on these 2 parts is $80 delivery in the lower 48.......so Ebay may be a better way for you to go.
    \n
    \nAlso just FYI, the starter / kill switch assembly I have does not have the 2 bolts that pull the 2 sections together around the bars, I used them on another bike so you will need to use the bolts off yours if you do decide to purchase this one from me.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979474] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #19\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n zzuke10\r\n \r\n
    \r\n zzuke10 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n zzuke10\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default Fork\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I cant see the pictures, but if the left fork is not damaged ,it doesent matter to me if it is painted black as long as the
    \r\npart is in good shape, I will take it ,send me your PayPal info.
    \r\nOr you can try to send them to my phone 270 300 1988\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]RearviewCamera,Flamed Grips&Pegs,Polished Risers w/2in ext.
    \r\nHard Krome Shortened Sideburner,Sumo-X Fat Forktubes, GO-Pro, JSD-3M lowered2.75debeavered,tach relocated,cables relocated grips&throttle bosses RC Polished Component Wheels, Phat front tire170/60/17Phat Rear 280 10 1/2in. rim
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979488] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #20\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by zzuke10\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I cant see the pictures, but if the left fork is not damaged ,it doesent matter to me if it is painted black as long as the
    \npart is in good shape, I will take it ,send me your PayPal info.
    \nOr you can try to send them to my phone 270 300 1988
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I sent pictures of the fork tube and lower to your phone and PMed you my PayPal.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979494] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #21\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n JUDAH-9\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I sent pictures of the fork tube and lower to your phone and PMed you my PayPal.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Thank you for the assist Charles. On behalf of my best friend Sam, we greatly appreciate your help on this.
    \n
    \nGod bless you Bro.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979502] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #22\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n zzuke10\r\n \r\n
    \r\n zzuke10 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n zzuke10\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Thank you for the assist Charles. On behalf of my best friend Sam, we greatly appreciate your help on this.
    \n
    \nGod bless you Bro.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Thnxx again, & what he said!!!!!
    \n
    \nSent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]RearviewCamera,Flamed Grips&Pegs,Polished Risers w/2in ext.
    \r\nHard Krome Shortened Sideburner,Sumo-X Fat Forktubes, GO-Pro, JSD-3M lowered2.75debeavered,tach relocated,cables relocated grips&throttle bosses RC Polished Component Wheels, Phat front tire170/60/17Phat Rear 280 10 1/2in. rim
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979506] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #23\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Blue Juice\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Blue Juice is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Blue Juice\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default Looking for a rear rim\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Greetings! I’m just coming across this post. I’m looking for a rear rim. You wouldn’t happen to still have it would you?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979526] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #24\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Blue Juice\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Greetings! I’m just coming across this post. I’m looking for a rear rim. You wouldn’t happen to still have it would you?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Sorry, there were a chrome set of stock rims on this bike and they were the first thing to sell.
    \n
    \nThere are lots of guys around with rims though, if your profile says where you are located I will see if I know someone who might be able to help you out.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979924] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #25\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n ikeris25\r\n \r\n
    \r\n ikeris25 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default Right lower radiator cover piece\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Hello do you have the lower radiator cover trim pieces? I only need the right side, but I will take both. Thanks.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979926] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #26\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n If BCS doesn\'t have any I have them\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979934] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #27\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    If BCS doesn\'t have any I have them
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I do have them but if FC is wanting to sell his then grab them from him.
    \n
    \nI am holding off selling anymore of the plastics for a bit, may try to pick up a wrecked bike soon, may need what I have to fix it back up.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3966732] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #28\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n NJDEVIL\r\n \r\n
    \r\n NJDEVIL is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n NJDEVIL\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Its all good, I actually hoped none of it would sell (I only agreed to part it out to make the wife happy)
    \nBut thats not the case, have sold a few things off it already.
    \n
    \nI have a member on this forum asking me for a part now but when I looked up the price of a new one I almost fell on the floor.
    \n
    \nIts the Chrome frame grabbers at the rear of the bike, Suzuki shows list price @ $559 (EACH)
    \n
    \nhttp://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/pa...r-2006-07.html
    \n
    \nI generally sell good used used parts at around 40 - 45% the cost of new. (Pretty standard for used auto parts)
    \n
    \nBut I find the price of these pieces to be outrageous......has anyone found them elsewhere cheaper?
    \n
    \nBCS
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Yes, I have bought 2 sets one set from Ebay and another set from a member here that parted out. Way cheaper than what suzuki charges. I actually have a set listed in the for sale section.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3966738] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #29\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n JUDAH-9\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I hear you BCS. I hope everything works out good and swift for you. As for those chrome grab rails, I’ve seen them listed on eBay in the past for as low as $75 each, and approximately $150 as a set. That would be about 13% of the $559 price at $75, and 26% at $150.
    \n
    \nGood luck with everything. 👍✋️👍\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3966730] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #30\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Wow, that sucks. Hopefully you can get what you need quick.
    \n
    \nWhat do you think caused the issue?
    \n
    \nSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Buying a 08 tomorrow......I am sure my riding style and the amount of abuse I put on the bike is what finally broke the camels back.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 11-04-2018 at 02:04 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979942] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #31\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 407jlew\r\n \r\n
    \r\n 407jlew is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default Front Turn Signals\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I never thought I would be saying this but I am parting out Big Red.
    \n
    \nI need to raise some cash fast to buy another bike.
    \n
    \nI will be keeping the Corbin Seat, V-Stream, Radiator Grill, Engine Guards and the Exhaust.....everything else is available.
    \n
    \nLet me know if you need any parts.
    \n
    \n
    \nBCS
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Hello,
    \n
    \nDo you still have the two front turn signals?
    \n
    \nThanks,
    \n
    \nJake\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979946] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #32\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by 407jlew\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Hello,
    \n
    \nDo you still have the two front turn signals?
    \n
    \nThanks,
    \n
    \nJake
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Sorry, I do not.
    \n
    \nActually looking for a set myself to canbalize and convert the rear signals on my wife\'s bike so she has some additional running lights.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3979964] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #33\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 407jlew\r\n \r\n
    \r\n 407jlew is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Lightbulb \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Sorry, I do not.
    \n
    \nActually looking for a set myself to canbalize and convert the rear signals on my wife\'s bike so she has some additional running lights.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Trying to do the same! I\'d like to have some rear running lights...\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3980034] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #34\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n kellyd67\r\n \r\n
    \r\n kellyd67 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n kellyd67\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Looking for wiring for rear lights and connector for the main harness so i can build a plug and play trailer harness let me know if you have a harness thank you\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3980042] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #35\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by kellyd67\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Looking for wiring for rear lights and connector for the main harness so i can build a plug and play trailer harness let me know if you have a harness thank you
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Honestly I cannot compete with Ebay on that part.
    \n
    \nYou can buy the complete harness off Ebay for a fraction of what I would want to part with the one I have.
    \n
    \nhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-M109....c100677.m4598
    \n
    \nYou can also purchase the connectors individually from many different sources......I have a link to one source for these connectors someplace, if I find it I will post it up for you.
    \n
    \nBCS\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3980050] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #36\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3980044] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #37\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n kellyd67\r\n \r\n
    \r\n kellyd67 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n kellyd67\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Thank you\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[3980054] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #38\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n #M109R\r\n \r\n
    \r\n #M109R is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Real wheel with tire how much?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[3966684] = "3983150,3966694"; pn[0] = ",3966684"; pn[3966694] = "3966684,3966698"; pn[3966698] = "3966694,3966706"; pn[3966706] = "3966698,3966722"; pn[3966722] = "3966706,3966726"; pn[3966726] = "3966722,3966728"; pn[3966728] = "3966726,3966758"; pn[3966758] = "3966728,3966800"; pn[3966800] = "3966758,3966848"; pn[3966848] = "3966800,3967078"; pn[3967078] = "3966848,3967082"; pn[3967082] = "3967078,3967088"; pn[3967088] = "3967082,3967112"; pn[3967112] = "3967088,3967122"; pn[3967122] = "3967112,3967134"; pn[3967134] = "3967122,3967182"; pn[3967182] = "3967134,3967192"; pn[3967192] = "3967182,3967210"; pn[3967210] = "3967192,3967220"; pn[3967220] = "3967210,3979062"; pn[3979062] = "3967220,3979064"; pn[3979064] = "3979062,3979158"; pn[3979158] = "3979064,3979164"; pn[3979164] = "3979158,3979204"; pn[3979204] = "3979164,3979208"; pn[3979208] = "3979204,3979220"; pn[3979220] = "3979208,3979232"; pn[3979232] = "3979220,3979234"; pn[3979234] = "3979232,3979388"; pn[3979388] = "3979234,3979218"; pn[3979218] = "3979388,3979224"; pn[3979224] = "3979218,3979474"; pn[3979474] = "3979224,3979488"; pn[3979488] = "3979474,3979494"; pn[3979494] = "3979488,3979502"; pn[3979502] = "3979494,3979506"; pn[3979506] = "3979502,3979526"; pn[3979526] = "3979506,3979924"; pn[3979924] = "3979526,3979926"; pn[3979926] = "3979924,3979934"; pn[3979934] = "3979926,3966746"; pn[3966746] = "3979934,3966732"; pn[3966732] = "3966746,3966738"; pn[3966738] = "3966732,3966740"; pn[3966740] = "3966738,3966730"; pn[3966730] = "3966740,3979942"; pn[3979942] = "3966730,3979946"; pn[3979946] = "3979942,3979964"; pn[3979964] = "3979946,3980034"; pn[3980034] = "3979964,3980042"; pn[3980042] = "3980034,3980050"; pn[3980050] = "3980042,3980044"; pn[3980044] = "3980050,3980054"; pn[3980054] = "3980044,3980062"; pn[3980062] = "3980054,3980056"; pn[3980056] = "3980062,3982212"; pn[3982212] = "3980056,3982218"; pn[3982218] = "3982212,3982540"; pn[3982540] = "3982218,3982598"; pn[3982598] = "3982540,3983148"; pn[3983148] = "3982598,3983140"; pn[3983140] = "3983148,3983150"; pn[3983150] = "3983140,3966684"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[79177] = "Bering_C_Sparky"; pu[78218] = "NoSetFine"; pu[27422] = "M109Dreamer"; pu[74066] = "JUDAH-9"; pu[76194] = "FlyingCircus"; pu[36103] = "NJDEVIL"; pu[19524] = "futurR"; pu[85561] = "Psycho1000R"; pu[66586] = "VzrDean1800"; pu[38641] = "Viper109R"; pu[53250] = "TXJarHead30"; pu[78394] = "StuporDave"; pu[33300] = "zzuke10"; pu[43441] = "Blue Juice"; pu[38674] = "ikeris25"; pu[69714] = "407jlew"; pu[85958] = "kellyd67"; pu[86328] = "#M109R"; pu[74826] = "Hulk1982"; pu[87330] = "IMPERIALBLUE2SSRS"; pu[26996] = "stap6017"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TXJarHead30 View Post
      Good afternoon Sir!

I was curious if you would happen to have the starter button switch and the kickstand safety switch available? Please forgive my ignorance if the parts aren't the correct name. My 07 is starting to have issues starting. I turn the key and the switch on and the bike lights up and you hear the fuel pump prime but as I engage the clutch and press the button, nothing happens. I hit the button quite and the button on the kickstand switch a few times and it will start. Trying to start with the least expensive parts and work my way up. The battery is completely charged so I know it's not that. Please let me know if you have them and how much you want for them at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.
      I should have both of those parts, will check tonight when I get back and let you know.

BCS