memphis shades batwing fairing

Thread: memphis shades batwing fairing

Default memphis shades batwing fairing

Hey fellow riders.

Just wondering if memphis shades does a batwing fairing for the T? They don't list one on their website. I currently have the stock windscreen, which is working well. I'm just considering options for the future. I had one for the old shadow. I really liked it. If memphis shades doesn't make one, who does? I'd need something that would bolt on. I don't have the facilities for custom fabrication.

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Wide open customs or Corbin which is expensive

http://www.wideopencustom.com/p-42-s...r-fairing.aspx

or this, I have the bags but not to keen on the looks of the fairing

https://www.tsukayu.com/M109R%20Fairing.html
    Last edited by FlyingCircus; 09-19-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    Wide open customs or Corbin which is expensive

http://www.wideopencustom.com/p-42-s...r-fairing.aspx

https://www.tsukayu.com/M109R%20Fairing.html
    Stuff u posted is for the M not the C which the OP was asking about.

OP, your only option if you don't want to fabricate is Tsukayu, but look for our bike, not the M. Be ready to wait and cash out a hefty sum. I personally have the M fairing that I custom mounted on my C. It works well although planing to re-customize the mount. It's a bit tricky. The one you mentioned, I was not able to find when I was looking originally. I got the M batwing for $300 locally from a guy that sold his M and wanted to get some cash back because he paid a ton for this fairing originally

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

http://www.wideopencustom.com/p-134-...r-fairing.aspx

Actually they do have it for the C as well. Very expensive

Those prices are ridiculous. I guess I'll be sticking with the stock windscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by crzynoof View Post
    Those prices are ridiculous. I guess I'll be sticking with the stock windscreen.
    I felt your pain brother...would never had one if not for that M guy selling his for dirt cheap

Very Active Member

AGREED!!! It looks like a crab rangoon. LMAO

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rang.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	379932

Hey fellow riders.

Just wondering if memphis shades does a batwing fairing for the T? They don't list one on their website. I currently have the stock windscreen, which is working well. I'm just considering options for the future. I had one for the old shadow. I really liked it. If memphis shades doesn't make one, who does? I'd need something that would bolt on. I don't have the facilities for custom fabrication.

Thanks in advance.
    they make this without stereo and affordable. Think it would fit your bike, you'd have to check with them

https://www.tsukayu.com/PlainFairing.html

they make this without stereo and affordable. Think it would fit your bike, you'd have to check with them

https://www.tsukayu.com/PlainFairing.html
    Yeah. $400 plus $75 shipping for m Japan (or where ever it's made), and than if u want to pain it look at another $200. Ends up being pretty pricey

There was a batwing on eBay that I read somewhere one person managed to buy some mounts that fit. Can't recall which one it was but it was like $120ish. Just a naked fairing in black gel coating. Looks similar but just the outher shell. Don't trust me on finding u a link, I've seen some on eBay. Just type "Suzuki C109r batwing fairing" into search and some should come up that they say it "fits" but fitment us on u to figure out also. A bit of a pain. If I remember the guy said he paid $100ish for some mounting brackets (might have been Memphis shades brackets) and rigged it to fit.

Last edited by mist82; 09-20-2018 at 08:37 PM.

This is the one if I remember correctly

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F232232987882

It even comes with mounting stuff just not sure if they can be adjusted on our bike.

I never bought it as I wanted the radio

It's on a C50 in the video

thanks for the feedback everyone

Very Active Member

Hey fellow riders.

Thanks in advance.
    Tsukayu also has a fairing for the C109. Watch their site for sales, 2-3 times a year it will be off 40% or so.
    I had one and liked it very much.
    It is also removable.

Quote Originally Posted by BradSmith View Post
    Tsukayu also has a fairing for the C109. Watch their site for sales, 2-3 times a year it will be off 40% or so.
    I had one and liked it very much.
    It is also removable.
    Lol, their fairings are always on the sale. They just put the original price at more than 1k and have some discount which brings it down to the price it has been for the past year. It never changes.

I've been looking for a fairing for so long and monitored their website constantly throughout the year for deals. U can't get that fairing for less than $600 unpainted, plus shipping. But I'm some cases they changed the original price to all the way up to $1699 and than pretending to give this discount. Price is the same always. I don't think nobody works on their website like ever.

I think OP had a slight hear attack when he saw it. I did as well the first time

I got the Tsukayu fairing. Yeah it was expensive but what it did to the bike for me was so worth it. I was looking at buying a new Indian road master to a Harley Ultra Limited. After installing this one with the stereo/GPS, I'm not shopping anymore. It is a big nut but if you do get one you'll be happy with it.
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

Looks good, great pick

The tuskyla fairing gives rather good overall wind protection including the hands . However be smart when trying to figure out the wind screen. Due to its position a darker one at night can make visibility very bad . And during the day needing decent shades if you run a clear scree9
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !