Nice quick, bright and cheap light mod

Thread: Nice quick, bright and cheap light mod

Default Nice quick, bright and cheap light mod

Was trying to do a light bar on my bike for some time, but due to having M109 Tsukayu fairing the side lights won't fit if I install it. Grabbed these very cheap from Amazon ($30), and they actually look very nice. Not to mention that they r very bright and can be pointed pretty much anywhere facing forward.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y3XBYPB?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Cool mod for those that just want to add a pair of lights even if not being limited with fairing as I was and get that road lit up.

They have 3 settings (low/high beam, and strobe). Also always on angel eye halo's.

They r mounted on the turn signal necks and fit nicely in front of the fork, although the mounting bracket can be modified easily for even a better fit (I took the upper half of the bracket off).

Hope someone finds this helpful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Default Cool

Do you think they'll fit the stock crash bars? I eliminated my turn signal brackets.

I believe these have a 1" mounting ring. Can't really say. I've seen some others on Amazon with an "arm" so they hang or stick up. Didn't get those due to clearance and my crash bars being much thicker 2".

Never had the stock bars so can't really say. Mine is not an RT so I had to add some stuff to get the T on my bike lol.

Just an update. Although they are quite bright and have a nice white beam (they r projector lights) it takes a bit to adjust them to point where you want and have a light spread to suit you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS_man View Post
    Do you think they'll fit the stock crash bars? I eliminated my turn signal brackets.
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk