M109 Rider Forums banner

R.I.P. Tiny71

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Hogan109r 
#1 ·
I just found out that Scott lost his battle with Cancer. Please keep Joyce and the rest of his family in your thoughts and prayers.

I dont have the details, but this was recently posted by Joyce on FB.

THE FAMILY REQUEST ALL OF Scott Eckles FRIENDS THAT RODE BIKES .... WE WOULD LIKE TO RIDE YOUR BIKE IN THE FUNERAL PROCESSION IF YOU THAT WOULD HONOR SCOTT... YOU ALL KNOW HE LOVE BEING ON HIS BIKE.

#3 ·
this was just posted

Viewing for Scott Eckles is Friday 2-4 6-8 and the Saturday 10 a.m.-11a.m. 11 is the service dinner will follow at noon at American Legion in Point Marion...He will be at Herod Funeral Home 501 Morgantown St Point Marion

#4 ·
Oh wow that's so sad. Second person I know that passed due to cancer this week. Thanks for sharing. I used to be friends with Joyce on FB but I lost my Halo Nation pager and all the friends list with it. RIP Tiny.
I just found out that Scott lost his battle with Cancer. Please keep Joyce and the rest of his family in your thoughts and prayers.

I dont have the details, but this was recently posted by Joyce on FB.

THE FAMILY REQUEST ALL OF Scott Eckles FRIENDS THAT RODE BIKES .... WE WOULD LIKE TO RIDE YOUR BIKE IN THE FUNERAL PROCESSION IF YOU THAT WOULD HONOR SCOTT... YOU ALL KNOW HE LOVE BEING ON HIS BIKE.

#7 ·
Prayers to the Family for strength and comfort.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.