Where's all of you?

Thread: Where's all of you?

Default Where's all of you?

The local shop sells these bikes as fast as they get them. I stop every Nine I see and tell them about this site. Still, blah! It's sad.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING
    White 2004 Ford Lightning
    Blue/Black 2007 Ford Mustang
    Red/Black 1998 Ford Ranger

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    The local shop sells these bikes as fast as they get them. I stop every Nine I see and tell them about this site. Still, blah! It's sad.

Yep. they will find out once they start figuring out with what they need help with. It's been a blessing for me

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Would have been lost without this site

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

At my local shop they have the same M109R sitting in the showroom since late 2016, its never sold and its the only one they have.

I tell them every time I walk in, "I will give you $10,000 for it" (OTD).....they keep telling me $12,500......and I reply "You are out of your mind" .......we play the same game a couple time a week when I am home.

When the 2019's come out I am going to drop my offer to $9000.00.

As far as attendance here on this forum if you look on the "Forum" tab, at the bottom of that page it shows how many people are online and how many members are logged in and who they are.

Anytime I log on I look at this and there is always 100 - 200 people online at any given time.....but usually only the same 10 - 25 members logged on.

I thought about buying a Vendor spot on this forum but just cannot justify the price per month for the small amount of traffic that passes through here. Not to mention its always the exact same people.....heck I figure you all know me by now and my email is not blowing up......why would I want to pay money every month for my email not blow up.

I am relatively new to this forum but I have heard there is a lot of bad blood between the owners and a good portion of the long time members.......those members don't seem to frequent this group any longer. (even though I know a few of them still lurk here)

I do both this forum and several FB pages related to the M109......but honestly I prefer this forum to the FB pages. Even if I am only talking with the same dozen or so old farts all the time......I am an old fart also....so it works for me.

BCS

I'm an old member here. I originally joined in May 2006, before I bought my Nine. Then I joined another Nine forum, Invitation Only. Bunch of people from this site trash talkin members here, behind their backs. I outed them on here. Had an incident with one of them, he lived in CA., I live in OK. He threatened to come my way and kick my ass for outin them. One day coming home from work, see this BIG BLACK four wheel drive Ford with CA plates outside my hood. Went home nonchalantly. Next thing I know, he's sittin in front of the place staring me down. Had no idea it was him, but figured with the CA plates, it might be. Went inside, strapped on a 1911, went back in the garage and lit a cigar, sat down in a lawn chair. He came back by, I stood up and made sure it was visible. Never saw him again. WTF is that all about? All the way from CA to OK in a giant gas hog 4 X 4. I deleted all my posts and quit the site. Came back in 2009. He's gone. Glad I came back. Wish I hadn't deleted over 6000 posts. Once in awhile, I see a quote from those days. I couldn't delete the quotes. LOL

Yeah, there were some fireworks back in the old days.

Got no problem with the folks who run the site. Better than the Book of Face.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 08-05-2018 at 03:39 AM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    Would have been lost without this site
    I definitely would’ve struggled enormously without the shared knowledge and experiences of many of the the members of this site. I’m very thankful for this forum and greatly appreciative of the wonderful members who make up this forum. This forum is loaded with some very talented, gifted, skilled, and very smart members. The one member who I’ve learned the most from, and with whom I’ve been blessed to have become very good friends with is Matt (FuturR). That brother is nothing short of AMAZING, and he doesn’t mind sharing his knowledge, experience, and skills with me.

... Went inside, strapped on a 1911, went back in the garage and lit a cigar, sat down in a lawn chair. He came back by, I stood up and made sure it was visible. Never saw him again. WTF is that all about?
    That is some crazy sh1t brah!! Well played - although very glad your fashion show is all it took. How an online post could ever even come to that is mind boggling. Like what did he think he was going to accomplish? Prove he was an a$$hole for you outing him as an a$$hole? Wild.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSetFine View Post
    That is some crazy sh1t brah!! Well played - although very glad your fashion show is all it took. How an online post could ever even come to that is mind boggling. Like what did he think he was going to accomplish? Prove he was an a$$hole for you outing him as an a$$hole? Wild.
    I don't remember the sites name, and fortunately, most of the folks who were on that site no longer come around here. But it was pretty ugly. They'd be on here making nice with everyone, then on the other site just flat out saying things that would make paint blister. WTF? So yeah, I did some cut and paste from there to here. So everyone would know they don't have friends in those people. I was much hated for awhile.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING