Google Cloud Migration

Thread: Google Cloud Migration

Default Google Cloud Migration

Hello,

We wanted to reach out and let you now that we will be moving the site off our current hosting platform to the Google Cloud. There may be a period adjustment, but we are hoping that this platform will provide a more reliable environment for the community. As we get closer to the move date, we will update this thread to let you know.

Please report any issues in the Staff or Community sections you normally would and we will address them ASAP.

Thank you in advance

Your Community Management Team
    Last edited by M109R admin; 05-18-2018 at 03:45 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by M109R admin View Post
    Hello,

We wanted to reach out and let you now that we will be moving the site off our current hosting platform to the Google Cloud. There may be a period adjustment, but we are hoping that this platform will provide a more reliable environment for the community. As we get closer to the move date, we will update this thread to let you know.

Please report any issues in the Staff or Community sections you normally would and we will address them ASAP.

Thank you in advance

<p dir="ltr">

<p dir="ltr">Your Community Management Team

That is halllaarrriiiuos! When I have brought issues to you, nothing has ever been replied or come of it. Thanks for the info.
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

How are you trying to reach out to us? Best way is this section or by PM. Sorry if we missed you

Kevin