Anybody here?

Thread: Anybody here?

Default Anybody here?

Does anyone from Oklahoma even come to this site any more. I've met two riders in the last month, one who says he comes here, another I told about the site. Both were on 07 Nines, one white, one red. Come on man, lets get something going here. I see Nines out there quite a bit more frequently than I ever used to, and amazingly they are usually older chrome models. Haven't seen one nuked out model on the road yet.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I usually check in 2 or 3 times a week, but Oklahoma board is just quiet. I see several here in Tulsa. Older ones and newer ones as well.

Met a guy at Oklahoma City Honda Suzuki on Saturday, riding a fairly stock 08 grey model. He was unaware of this site, told him about it. But, I'm betting, like most all the others I've told about this site through the 12 years I've owned the bike, he won't ever bother to check it out.

Think it was Friday, for the first time saw a nuked out late model, black with red stripe, on the road.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Dont bother

I used to come here and tried to put a ride together but as you can see nothing. Just happy we have a few of left here in the state

Sounds like Ok and North TX need to do a meetup and ride....

I havent been able to get jack around the DFW to meet/ride.

I was thinking of doing a Hot Springs, AR or Eureka, AR ride this Oct.

Was kinda waiting for the temps to be a little more reasonable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

looks like TX got a ride this Nov in East TX, looks like 9-11 Nov. So I am hitting that up. Well I will try.

I understand the reasonable temperatures thing. Funny thing is we are going to have real reasonable temps the next ten days or so. Just accompanied by a lot of rain. Nothing over 90 in the Weather Channel's 15 day forecast. These temps are more normal for October than August. This keeps up, we're going to have winter like temperatures in October.

My Nine is still at Oklahoma City Honda Suzuki today. As of yesterday, they haven't touched it. It's getting new rims, a 280 on the back, new fork seals, new fork springs and slightly heavier fork oil. They are waiting on the springs to get there. Think they got them yesterday, so may be riding the B-King there today and leaving it for new tires and a recall.

I've got a friend (Skyler) that lives in Lawton. Been meaning to ride that way soon and do some riding with him. But his bike is apart awaiting a new motor (Harley).
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING