Thread: Batwing

Default Batwing

Does anyone have any idea if what kind of batwing fits a m90? Please help

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Batwing

Here is a pic of mine. Its from Reckless motorcycles. There are no batwings made for the 90 that work around the headlight cowling. I had to remove the cowling and support brackets behind it then ordered a 7in headlight and mounting brackets from speed moto. Also mounted the speedo in the fairing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180224_142234.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	373521

got any pics of the inside of the fairing? at-least you could put a daymaker head light on now
    240 rim cobra swepts cobra tacho rifle windsheild & lowers led turnsignals v charger air filters chrome radiator cover 1 1/2 inch lowering bones powercommander 5 glpro

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Batwing

Here you go! Ill have some pics of the finished job in a few weeks. Fairing will match the 90 color. Still working on the windshield height/buffeting. Had 1 shakedown run and got some pretty good buffeting on my visor. Weather is still bad here. Daymaker?? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180224_142346.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	373553

Daymaker is an advanced round LED headlight made by JW Speaker, popular with HD 7" Round headlight crowd. Can be adaptive (responds to bike lean) or not. $500+

Quote Originally Posted by rpels View Post
    Here you go! Ill have some pics of the finished job in a few weeks. Fairing will match the 90 color. Still working on the windshield height/buffeting. Had 1 shakedown run and got some pretty good buffeting on my visor. Weather is still bad here. Daymaker?? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180224_142346.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	373553
    looks ok its the only problem with windsheilds you get the buffet the further away the screen is the more buffet. and a daymaker is led headlight you can get them off ebay
    240 rim cobra swepts cobra tacho rifle windsheild & lowers led turnsignals v charger air filters chrome radiator cover 1 1/2 inch lowering bones powercommander 5 glpro

Quote Originally Posted by rpels View Post
    Here is a pic of mine. Its from Reckless motorcycles. There are no batwings made for the 90 that work around the headlight cowling. I had to remove the cowling and support brackets behind it then ordered a 7in headlight and mounting brackets from speed moto. Also mounted the speedo in the fairing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180224_142234.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	373521
    Wow that looks pretty good now my question to you is bow do i know witch batwing to purchase then

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk