Vendor Section Question

Thread: Vendor Section Question

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Default Vendor Section Question

Is it purposely set up so that when a new thread is started or a new post is added to an existing thread in one of the paid vendor locations, that there is no notification of this in the "Recent Threads" section of the home page?

I do see that if you go the "What's New" Tab then the new paid vendor thread or post will appear in the "What's New" section. (But this requires action by the member or guest before they see mention of the paid vendors new post)

Just curious because you would think if a vendor is paying to be on this site they would want to have instant recognition that members and guest could see when they first log on, that would show a new thread or post from from said vendors section was created.

In other words when you open the forum you are brought to the "Home" page.....this is the first section a member or guest will see each time they open the forum. It would be a very big plus if the paid vendors new thread/post would show up in this section so everyone just opening the forum will see them right away. (It seems the post from the members section which is not paid show up here, odd that the paid vendor section would not)

I am just curious if the forum has been set up to function this way on purpose for some reason or was this simply an oversight that can be corrected easily?

Thank you for your time and look forward to your reply.

BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 04-04-2018 at 09:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Actually it appears a large chunk of the site is not pulling in that section, looking into this

Kyle

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M109R admin View Post
    Actually it appears a large chunk of the site is not pulling in that section, looking into this

Kyle
    Perfect, thank you, fixing this may add enough value to consider a vendor spot on the forum.

Please let me know when you have this fixed and I will test it again.

I am sure ducks does not mind receiving the bump when do my test but I don't want to push my luck and get Len mad at me....LOL

Best Regards,
    BCS

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

This will be corrected this week

Kyle