THREAD WILL NOT LET YOU GO TO 2ND PAGE

Thread: THREAD WILL NOT LET YOU GO TO 2ND PAGE

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Default THREAD WILL NOT LET YOU GO TO 2ND PAGE

On my thread "Riser Comparison" it will not let me go to the second page of the thread.

If you push 2 or Last it will still direct you to the top of page #1 of the thread..

BCS

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hey there,

This seems to be back working. I can see you were the last person to post there, so seems to be working for you as well.

Niall

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M109R admin View Post
    Hey there,

This seems to be back working. I can see you were the last person to post there, so seems to be working for you as well.

Niall
    Uhh.....if you read the post you will see that the only way I could get to the 2nd page........was if I posted.

It would not let me simply press the 2 or Last button on the first page and then take me to the 2nd page.......it would just populate the 1st page over and over again no matter how many time I tried to go to the 2nd page. (and it did this for days)

If I posted something then it would populate the 2nd page and I could then see the post I put up and any other on the 2nd page.

But as soon as I closed the 2nd page.......I was locked out of that page again until I POSTED something.

What ever...No big deal....No worries, I am accustom to having to engineer unique ways to make things work most times, so I managed to make it do what I needed one way or another.

BCS

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I'm running a maintenance tool to make doubly sure, but can you clear your cache and cookies in your browser? That should resolve the issue. Let us know.

- JB