free ans safe music download site

Thread: free ans safe music download site

Default free ans safe music download site

Hello all,

As I do not facebook and I'm not a computer pro guy, can you please give an easy user and safe site used to download your favorite music?

I just bought a new SUV and oh surprise!!! No place to put a CD ! but a couple of ports to place a key .

I do not have a cell phone either! So I'm an old school guy!

Thanks for sharing!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

You can upload your CD's to a USB thumb drive and plug it in to your SUV. Most of the free music I know of is on streaming sites like Pandora, which would require a smart phone.

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MR.X View Post
    Hello all,

As I do not facebook and I'm not a computer pro guy, can you please give an easy user and safe site used to download your favorite music?

I just bought a new SUV and oh surprise!!! No place to put a CD ! but a couple of ports to place a key .

I do not have a cell phone either! So I'm an old school guy!

Thanks for sharing!
    WOW!! You really are an old school guy, no cell phone. In 2004, it was mandatory that I carry the company issued cell phone for my job. I still have a cassette/CD player in my truck. Have fun in the new SUV!!!

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

Hi, another old school here
    There is many safe websites where you can download free music (by the legal way). You can make a google search: «*royalty free music*» or «*royalty free music library*» for the free ones i suggest Music Screen, Bensound, Free Music Archive..
    Free Music Archive is a very big place and for each song you need to check the license to see what you are allowed to do with the track. Bensound is a little library not very organized but it’s free
    Music Screen is well organized library and very good quality productions..no need to subscribe..