My new girl...notta bike.

Thread: My new girl...notta bike.

Default My new girl...notta bike.

Finally purchased my dream car last week. Been drooling since '92. Was actually looking for a 96/97 GTS and adding twin turbos et al. Wife told me to just buy the new one! Think I will keep her. And the wife!
    i have been actively searching for about a year and finally found my perfect option/color combo. She is a 2016 Viper GT with the Track Pack, upgraded wheels, and interior. I am used to 400-500 hp Mustangs and GTOs, but this is most def next level. Very intimidating to drive so far. Now I know what Randy Probst talks about!
    I cannot believe they put voice activated nav in a viper! But it does have cool stuff like track info (0-60, 1/4 times, braking times). It even displays real time G forces, HP, and TQ... How cool!
    I am still floating on a cloud here.
    I think I am more afraid of cagers while driving this than my bikes!
    Figured some of you on here may be into Muscle Cars as well as Muscle Cruisers!
    Troy

I was on my way to work when I went to check her out, hence the zoot suit! Signed papers and had to wait until I got back from my 4 day trip to drive her home. Longest 4 days in history.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	368889  
    M109R LE.
    Hard Krome Drag pipes. Barons XXX Big Air kit. PC5. 110 HP/108 TQ. Hidden key mod. Debeavered. "Back off" tail flashers. 2" drop. 2nd gear clutch spring mod. Custom painted matching helmet. HID 8000. Stebel. Irate Customs skull grill. XTRE. Custom PAIR block off plates. JTsLEDs Bigpapa kit (plus!). Knightrider. Buying stock in Nevrdull and Maguires...

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Congrats! That thing is going to be a blast!!!

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Congrats

Beautiful car. Gotta be a blast to drive

Nice car.

Thanks guys.
    I am still at the "Holy Christ this thing is scarey to drive" stage!
    Troy
    M109R LE.
    Hard Krome Drag pipes. Barons XXX Big Air kit. PC5. 110 HP/108 TQ. Hidden key mod. Debeavered. "Back off" tail flashers. 2" drop. 2nd gear clutch spring mod. Custom painted matching helmet. HID 8000. Stebel. Irate Customs skull grill. XTRE. Custom PAIR block off plates. JTsLEDs Bigpapa kit (plus!). Knightrider. Buying stock in Nevrdull and Maguires...

Quote Originally Posted by Getn off View Post
    Thanks guys.
    I am still at the "Holy Christ this thing is scarey to drive" stage!
    Troy
    Does that stage ever end with that car? If it were mine, I would hope it would never end! More smiles per mile that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Does that stage ever end with that car? If it were mine, I would hope it would never end! More smiles per mile that way.
    Congratulations on your new rocket!
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

I had the opportunity to work at the Viper assembly plant full time at one point in my career. Work a few days here or there as a fill in among build teams as well as some other job duties. It was really cool how a team follows the car from station to station to build the viper from start to completion which would have been a perfect job for me but i was currently at the Grand Cherokee plant and making the move would have meant a 20hr Overtime PAYCUT per week and I WASNT having that! The viper plant was lucky to do a full 40hrs where as my plant was rocking balls out at a min of 60 hrs per week so kind of a no brainer at that time but in A way i do regret not staying full time In some ways!

Anyway Kick @$$ Ride.