M109 Rider Forums banner

Go Pats!

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  FlyingCircus 
#1 ·
Yup Im from the NE. Sorry Eagle fans. This is just not your time yet.

#6 · (Edited)
Yeah, me too. NFL. No Fans Left. National Felons League.

That being said, I'm going out to eat later, and the game will be on every TeeVee in the joint. But, watch it for free. I don't have any type of paid TeeVee service myself, use them rascally rabbit ears. Anyhow, I'll mostly ignore it. Easy enough to do. As long as not one thin dime of my money goes to the asshats, I can bear to watch a little now and then. And that means not paying to watch the game on the idiot box either.

Yeah, I read on another site where the idiot eagle fans can pretty much riot after a win. Flip cars over, break store front windows, etc. IDIOTS!!!

don't like football, can't stand watching it, but gotta go with my roots on that one....PHILLY!

I was living in Philly when the Phillies won the world series in '08, it was crazy. Just started hearing people screaming in the streets after the game. We walked outside and it was a mass exodus of everyone just walking towards city hall and down to broad street while screaming and celebrating. Joined the festivities on broad street and it was some of the craziest ***** I've ever seen lol. People on the top of every light pole and out to the traffic lights hanging over the crowds, people chucking beers at those people, hitting them and knocking them down, people climbing sides of buildings and sitting in window sills 2 stories up. Every single tree down broad street was ripped out of the ground. Literally people carrying a 12' tree and a ball of roots down the street screaming "F*CK YEAH PHILLY!!!!!" lmao!!!!! What few cars that were on broad street were flipped over. Every huge planter pot (like jumbo 4' tall 6' diameter ones) were flipped over and in the street. It was insane. Part riot part celebration, hard to describe lol. Philly is probably the only city that destroys itself in celebration, it was awesome haha.

Fortunately/unfortunately (all depends haha) no longer living in Philly, but I'd be looking forward to the festivities if they win the superbowl if I was still in the city.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/18-general-chat/384177-superbowl.html

#9 ·
I was saying how much heart they played with....they came to win that's for sure. Was there even a single punt in that game?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.