Central Florida hers riding this Saturday

Thread: Central Florida hers riding this Saturday

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Default Central Florida hers riding this Saturday

Just thought I would throw this out on this forum in case anyone was interested.

Saturday December 13th a few of us are going to meet up at the Racetrac gas station on Hwy 98 and I-75 (gas station on the east side of I-75)

We will meet up at 9:30 and KSU at around 10:00 to start riding south toward Gibstown Bikefest.

Anyone who would like to ride with us or meet us at the Bikefest is more than welcome to do so.

Looks like temps in the high 50's have scared most off from this ride, we presently only have 3 or 4 bikes confirming they will be there.

If anyone is interested I will post up addresses and maps of the meet up and bikefest locations.

BCS

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Just noticed the tittle got messed up on this one.

It should have been 9'ers.......not hers.....Damn autocorrect.

Anyway bumping this up.....last call for anyone else who wants to ride tomorrow.

BCS

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky View Post
    Just thought I would throw this out on this forum in case anyone was interested.

Saturday December 13th a few of us are going to meet up at the Racetrac gas station on Hwy 98 and I-75 (gas station on the east side of I-75)

We will meet up at 9:30 and KSU at around 10:00 to start riding south toward Gibstown Bikefest.

Anyone who would like to ride with us or meet us at the Bikefest is more than welcome to do so.

Looks like temps in the high 50's have scared most off from this ride, we presently only have 3 or 4 bikes confirming they will be there.

If anyone is interested I will post up addresses and maps of the meet up and bikefest locations.

BCS
    BCS I'd come but it's a wee bit fur for me lol. "50's" is a heat wave, as currently it is 14 here in St. Louis.

Marty

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sssportsmfg View Post
    BCS I'd come but it's a wee bit fur for me lol. "50's" is a heat wave, as currently it is 14 here in St. Louis.

Marty
    I know right.....but it seems that the entire Florida crew puts their bikes to bed until temps get back in the 70's.....no one wants to ride.

Not a problem thought, my friend and I will raise enough hell for the entire group tomorrow if no one else wants to come out and play.

My friend rides with his 9 year old son and that kid is more of a trooper than most grow men you will meet.
    He never complains about the weather or riding conditions and is always the first to say "Yes Lets Ride Some More".

In fact I gave him "Trooper" as his rider name first time I met him.

My wife is supposed to be riding 2 up with me in the morning but I have a sneaky suspicion that she is going to back out last minute when we wake up tomorrow.
    I am in constant flux whether to leave my solo set up or install the passenger seat and back rest.

BCS