M109 Rider Forums banner

REVO M109R-D6

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  FlyingCircus 
#1 ·
REVO M109R-D6

Please let me introduce you our REVO 2017 representative works, the REVO M109R-D6, D6 refers to Dual 6" Exhaust, is our newest development .

D6 we still use the 2015 BOSS red and black colors and the headlight we use the REVO Bull headlight which the signal lights and neutral lights are set behind the headlights. One important thing is that how we combine the headlight and the signal together, those small details are the focus of the design and killing our brain cells to solve them. Because the Bull headlights that we have to sacrifice the tachometer to get the simplified shape design. For the radiator shield and cover, we use L&M enclosing kit to increase the muscular look, also the openings can bring more air for more effective cooling, and the bottom part is more sharp shapes that brings out the murderous in it. In the rear part, we use SUMO-X kit and modified with the anode treatment. Later on we will add more parts to the tail parts such as taillights, license holder etc. That makes the rear section become more concise and neat looking.

We also notice that a popular use of the direction sequential effect signal lights so we use the one from German but it does not come cheap.
Another section we focus on is the power on the D6. We carefully designed the six-inch duel exhaust that brings this bike with incomparable momentum, and extremely tough look on the tail. It also come with 300 tires, in addition to the exhaust there are also Cobra air intake system and gas supply computer, which increase about 20 horsepower to the bike. We also use different wheel to match the bike, the front wheel is 5JX18 and the rear is 10JX18 specifications are 150/70 R18 and 300/35 R18, there are made by COASTAL MOTO. The wheels have turbine kind of looking even when standing still they still look quite dynamic. The extinction black gives the bike a strong chill atmosphere. We are also the first in the industry that use the GSX-R1000's Brembo M50 calipers at front and the special designed four-piston caliper for 300 tires.
Specific design for the customer, we selected the VTX handle bar that allows us to move the bar back 2-inchs to fit the customer's request and we also hidden all the wires inside the handle bar that gives it a clean looking. The grip is form AVON that gives better handle feeling and use 3D modeling rear view mirrors to create sporty feeling and to match the body's muscular lines. For the better use, we change the clutch to REVO hydraulic clutch. Because the height of the customer we use footsteps from England that is slightly backward to make up the height problem.

The overall design of REVO D6 is the coordination of the whole bike. It cannot be any unexpected place, and the various parts and style must be consistent. We choose the same coating with the original color because we do not want to use the fancy luxury pant, which would overtake the theme we created. When a modified bike lost performance it should had, that becomes just a decoration in an exhibition or a showroom then it is meaningless to modify it. That is not what an American Muscle Motorcycle would be, and it definitely is not the customer want.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

See less See more
#6 ·
There are things I like and things I don't like. First, I don't like the fact that it makes the 9 a 1-up bike as it would prevent passenger pegs from being installed. I'm also not crazy about the design of the crossover pipe. There are too many direction changes for it to flow very well.

I do like how it balances the look of the bike with pipes on both sides. I also like how the head pipes flow around the motor and are tight to the bike. There have been a couple other exhaust systems that have done that as well tho. The upsweep of the pipe, even though it blocks the passenger pegs, should keep the exhaust high enough not to scrap it the twisties.

#7 ·
There are things I like and things I don't like. First, I don't like the fact that it makes the 9 a 1-up bike as it would prevent passenger pegs from being installed. I'm also not crazy about the design of the crossover pipe. There are too many direction changes for it to flow very well.

I do like how it balances the look of the bike with pipes on both sides. I also like how the head pipes flow around the motor and are tight to the bike. There have been a couple other exhaust systems that have done that as well tho. The upsweep of the pipe, even though it blocks the passenger pegs, should keep the exhaust high enough not to scrap it the twisties.
I agree with Sean
And on the cross "under" pipe is their plenty of room
under their ?

#8 ·
Late to this thread. If this exhaust becomes available, I'll be getting one. Don't care about the passenger thing, my bike has never had a back seat and I removed the back pegs and tossed them in the round-open-top-file years ago. Not buying new ones. Also not too concerned about any small loss of power. ANd if the pipe on the left doesn't flow freely, who cares, there is still the pipe on the right. I am sure it's a 2-into-1-into 2, like my B-King is. B-King is actually a 4-into-2-into-1-into-2. The Yoshimura mufflers on that bike are not the same, the left one is smaller than the right one. But it matters not since all the exhaust converges into one pipe before splitting into the two mufflers.

I dig the upsweep of the two mufflers. Seen the YouTube video and commented on it already. Awesome looking exhaust. Hurry up and make them already. :bigthumbsup:

#9 ·
Late to this thread. If this exhaust becomes available, I'll be getting one. Don't care about the passenger thing, my bike has never had a back seat and I removed the back pegs and tossed them in the round-open-top-file years ago. Not buying new ones. Also not too concerned about any small loss of power. ANd if the pipe on the left doesn't flow freely, who cares, there is still the pipe on the right. I am sure it's a 2-into-1-into 2, like my B-King is. B-King is actually a 4-into-2-into-1-into-2. The Yoshimura mufflers on that bike are not the same, the left one is smaller than the right one. But it matters not since all the exhaust converges into one pipe before splitting into the two mufflers.

I dig the upsweep of the two mufflers. Seen the YouTube video and commented on it already. Awesome looking exhaust. Hurry up and make them already. :bigthumbsup:
I'm with you. I know I did say no bags and recanted on that but no back seat ever or you can call me a pussy whipped snow flake if you want. Or anything else cause that will never happen.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.