2018 MAM Dates and poll. - Page 2

View Poll Results: What way do we go!

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am fine with the $74 (Mon-Thurs) and $140 (Fri-Sat) room rates.

21 100.00%
  • Go with the flat rate at $110 a night (this req's 40 rms/night guarantee on monday---never happened)

0 0%
  • Keep looking further out. Found nothing less than $100/night flat rate 40min outside Asheville

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 MAM Dates and poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I'll be there Monday thru Sunday. I might even go down a day early so I can ride Monday.
    ok, once we get the details finalize we can set something maybe a day or 2 earlier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    ok, once we get the details finalize we can set something maybe a day or 2 earlier.

We will also be there Monday through Saturday. Once things get a little closer, I will be posting up a possible route for each day. I actually got some new maps last year to help me expand on the normal places.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    We will also be there Monday through Saturday. Once things get a little closer, I will be posting up a possible route for each day. I actually got some new maps last year to help me expand on the normal places.
    Awesome look forward to it. Gonna start looking for a trailer for the Spyder and 9 in March.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Awesome look forward to it. Gonna start looking for a trailer for the Spyder and 9 in March.

There is also a spyder rally in East Tennesee that same weekend. I am thinking about going over and checking that out on Saturday evening before heading home on Sunday.

There is also a spyder rally in East Tennesee that same weekend. I am thinking about going over and checking that out on Saturday evening before heading home on Sunday.
    Really? How far away? See 8f the wife wants to go there also?

Tried to make a reservation for Spyderfest next year but literally every hotel is already booked for next year.

Have to see what boss wants to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Air Ride, Irate Grill, LED turn signals,Trick True Fire paint with Dragons,Over 500 LEDS,TI Peg feelers, Freedom exhaust. Coastal Moto Chrome rim 10" 300 Avon, SUMO-X 26"Rim tire /Dam Guy's Custom Fender, Modded Swing arm, SUMO-X 9 Degree Triple trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam Guy View Post
    Have to see what boss wants to do.

I been checking out the milage. From where we are staying for the MAM, to Elizabethton, Tn. is a little over 2 hours. We area still considering it, but we will probably head home on Saturday, and just save the spyder event for October. Considering I will be on the M109, it might not be much fun anyway. Let me know if you head over to east Tenn., I might be convinced to change my mind.
    You bringing both to the MAM right?

I been checking out the milage. From where we are staying for the MAM, to Elizabethton, Tn. is a little over 2 hours. We area still considering it, but we will probably head home on Saturday, and just save the spyder event for October. Considering I will be on the M109, it might not be much fun anyway. Let me know if you head over to east Tenn., I might be convinced to change my mind.
    You bringing both to the MAM right?
    Bringing both.

Air Ride, Irate Grill, LED turn signals,Trick True Fire paint with Dragons,Over 500 LEDS,TI Peg feelers, Freedom exhaust. Coastal Moto Chrome rim 10" 300 Avon, SUMO-X 26"Rim tire /Dam Guy's Custom Fender, Modded Swing arm, SUMO-X 9 Degree Triple trees.

Hello everyone, sorry for responding so late, It appears i've missed a lot. I will be attending this years meet.
    Clear tall Vstream / OEM Black Engine guard / PowrPro Black / REVO 6" Bass Cannon/ Some 9 L.E.D.s / Revo Rear cowl LED / Swampwork LED Rear turn signals / Corbin Seat. / Airnott Air Ride / Revo Devil Eye.

Am I too late to get involved? My wife and I are considering riding out there as well. We are located in the Memphis, TN area. It will make a good ride. We have some friends to visit going and coming in the Nashville area.

It is definitely not too late. The official MAM Post hasn't been posted yet. It will have the hotel booking info and specifics about the meet and registration. Be on the lookout for FuturR to post it and sign up / register once you see the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed Biker View Post
    Hello everyone, sorry for responding so late, It appears i've missed a lot. I will be attending this years meet.
    I planning on making the trip too this year. Were you going to trailer or ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    It is definitely not too late. The official MAM Post hasn't been posted yet. It will have the hotel booking info and specifics about the meet and registration. Be on the lookout for FuturR to post it and sign up / register once you see the post.
    Perfect. I hope we'll be able to work out the time off. This sounds like a blast.

Thanks.

Gonna try to make this to meet all of my friends that I have never met...

Quote Originally Posted by MainEvent View Post
    I planning on making the trip too this year. Were you going to trailer or ride?
    I would prefer to trailer, only because there will be much riding in NC. How long do you plan on staying?
    Clear tall Vstream / OEM Black Engine guard / PowrPro Black / REVO 6" Bass Cannon/ Some 9 L.E.D.s / Revo Rear cowl LED / Swampwork LED Rear turn signals / Corbin Seat. / Airnott Air Ride / Revo Devil Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed Biker View Post
    I would prefer to trailer, only because there will be much riding in NC. How long do you plan on staying?
    Not sure. Was planning on bringing my family with trailer to visit fam in GA, then ride from there up which is only 2hrs. But right now that plan is up in the air. I'd like to ride Thursday through Sat, so would make plans accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I sent the contract back a few moments ago. I will start up a post for the official thread meet tonight with all the info. This will be a tight parking lot this year (really about the same as last year, maybe minus some grass space).
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

Can we post the "official thread" in the general section so more people see it?

Quote Originally Posted by MainEvent View Post
    Not sure. Was planning on bringing my family with trailer to visit fam in GA, then ride from there up which is only 2hrs. But right now that plan is up in the air. I'd like to ride Thursday through Sat, so would make plans accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Sounds good will try and do the same. Will sit down with the wife and hopefully plan a trip to NC and visit family. If not I will trailer down their anyways around Thurs. thru Sat also.

Default 2018 MAM Dates and poll

Hi guys, I'm going come hell or high water. I'll be trailering my beast though. Really looking forward to it.
    US Army Retired
    2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
    2011 M109R Blue with a lot of chrome (Sally)
    I named the truck wife named the bike

Default 2018 MAM Shirts: Ready for Ordering/Shipping

This year's MAM shirts are finally ready for ordering! The shirts are dark grey (short sleeve available, but if I find long sleeve shirts of the same color/material, I will post those on the site). For now, the safest way to ensure you have a 2018 MAM shirt is to order yours today!

j-and-b-tees.com to order from SMALL to 4XL. If you need 5XL, please let me know. I'll be online for a bit each day to keep up with questions. In the meantime, I'll be cranking out MAM shirts and other custom M109R, M90, C109, or whatever Boule gear you're looking for...just ask! I'm always around working on something!

J.Watts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAMBackB.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	375489   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAMBack.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	375497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAMFrontB.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	375505   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAMFront1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	375513  

Are the shirt lettering colors red and yellow or is it because of the flash?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBTees View Post
    This year's MAM shirts are finally ready for ordering! The shirts are dark grey (short sleeve available, but if I find long sleeve shirts of the same color/material, I will post those on the site). For now, the safest way to ensure you have a 2018 MAM shirt is to order yours today!

j-and-b-tees.com to order from SMALL to 4XL. If you need 5XL, please let me know. I'll be online for a bit each day to keep up with questions. In the meantime, I'll be cranking out MAM shirts and other custom M109R, M90, C109, or whatever Boule gear you're looking for...just ask! I'm always around working on something!

J.Watts
    Wrong post Jeff. Might want to put this under the 2018 MAM post in the general forum. Or even start a new one if you wish.
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!