M109 Rider Forums banner

cobra powerpr black for 2016 M109r questions

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  thevili 
#1 ·
Hey I reached out to cobra because their website say their cobra powerpro black is only up to a 2014 m109r and I have a 2016. they responded in email , "unfortunately, Cobra has not tested the PowrPro Black on the 2016 M109R. I recommend you check with your local Suzuki dealer or online microfiche. If the Fuel Injectors and ECM are the same on a 2016 model as a 2014, the tuner will work great. Does anyone have any info on this or have one on a 2016 or newer M109r. Thanks

#3 ·
Go to one of the OEM parts sellers like BikeBandit, or J&P cycles, they have a microfitch of all the OEM parts for the M109R. Just look up those two parts the ECM and the injectors but change the year of your bike on the lookup if the part numbers are the same you are good to go. Also Onieda Suzuki spelling may be off on that.

Marty

#6 ·
That was a GREAT assist Marty. The way you took on the task of doing the leg work to help out another member is indicative of the type of AWESOME Forum we all have collectively cultivated here.

GREAT JOB BRO!!!😊😁😎👍✋️✋️✋️👍😎😁😊

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.