Three sisters ride possibly moved? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Three sisters ride possibly moved?

  1. #61
    Very Active Member M109Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Forney, TX
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dre319 View Post
    I have text them all and will wait for their responses.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

  3. #62
    Very Active Member kwivrme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    EARTH
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Hello David and Shane, Sorry I have not been on the site for awhile. Life and work has been hectic lately. David I got your text and I would be interested in getting out for some road therapy and good times with old friends.

  4. #63
    Very Active Member dre319's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwivrme View Post
    Hello David and Shane, Sorry I have not been on the site for awhile. Life and work has been hectic lately. David I got your text and I would be interested in getting out for some road therapy and good times with old friends.
    Hey Craig! Glad you received my text. Itíll be great to get together again bro.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

  6. #64
    Very Active Member M109Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Forney, TX
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwivrme View Post
    Hello David and Shane, Sorry I have not been on the site for awhile. Life and work has been hectic lately. David I got your text and I would be interested in getting out for some road therapy and good times with old friends.
    Awesome. I found a new bourbon this weekend in ST Louis I think you will like also...

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  7. #65
    Very Active Member M109Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Forney, TX
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dre319 View Post
    Hey Craig! Glad you received my text. Itíll be great to get together again bro.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We got together last year....oh yeah, you didnt make it. Just Craig, Rodney and a couple of his buddies, Mike (?) and Sarah and I. But you did miss riding in the down pour....lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  8. #66
    Very Active Member Chilly Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    N.Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dre319 View Post
    Okay people. Letís plan a ride. Shooting for November 1-3. This way itís not that hot or too cold. Iíd still like to shoot for the east part of Texas. Nacogdoches was really nice the two times we rode there. Open to suggestions as to which hotel we can stay at. Now if we can all get there early enough on Friday, we can possibly do a small ride that day as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Fyi...November 1-3 is the same weekend as Galveston Lone Star Rally.

  9. #67
    Very Active Member dre319's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Rock View Post
    Fyi...November 1-3 is the same weekend as Galveston Lone Star Rally.
    Well take your pic bro. Sticking to the date and we hope to see you there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Gulfport, MS
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dre319 View Post
    Okay people. Letís plan a ride. Shooting for November 1-3. This way itís not that hot or too cold. Iíd still like to shoot for the east part of Texas. Nacogdoches was really nice the two times we rode there. Open to suggestions as to which hotel we can stay at. Now if we can all get there early enough on Friday, we can possibly do a small ride that day as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man, that's opening day of deer season. What "right minded Texan" goes anywhere on opening day other than deer camp?......Just sayin'....

  11. #69
    Very Active Member dre319's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Three sisters ride possibly moved?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawman882 View Post
    Man, that's opening day of deer season. What "right minded Texan" goes anywhere on opening day other than deer camp?......Just sayin'....
    Lol. I get it for I use to hunt for years. This happens to be the date that a few of us agreed on and went from there. There is also a wedding that day that one of our own loyal riders canít make. It is what it is.

    Who knows, maybe itíll change between then and now.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts