Looking for painter or chromer in San Antonio
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Looking for painter or chromer in San Antonio

  1. #1
    Very Active Member bigwill109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    411

    Default Looking for painter or chromer in San Antonio

    Does anyone know of a painter or chromer in San Antonio that are good and have decent prices. Looking to have some fiberglass parts either painted chrome or dipped. Thanks in advance.
    2007/Black with Candy Green Ghost Flames/too many mods to list


  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member dre319's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    There's a chroming place by my house and for the love of God I don't remember their name. They've been around for decades and Ive used them before. No issues with their work from me. Give me a few and I'll find them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Very Active Member dre319's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Premier Metal plating off of Blanco rd.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member bigwill109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dre319 View Post
    Premier Metal plating off of Blanco rd.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Thanks! Do you know if they plate materials other than metal? Going have to give them a call.
    2007/Black with Candy Green Ghost Flames/too many mods to list


  7. #5
    Very Active Member dre319's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Yeah give them a call bro. I don't know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,368

    Default

    Are you the same Bigwill that was in MD? If so, how are you liking TX?
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

  9. #7
    Very Active Member bigwill109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Are you the same Bigwill that was in MD? If so, how are you liking TX?

    That at is correct Ryno. Definitely like it especially that I can ride year round. Second time living here
    2007/Black with Candy Green Ghost Flames/too many mods to list


  10. #8
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwill109 View Post
    That at is correct Ryno. Definitely like it especially that I can ride year round. Second time living here
    Glad to hear that you are loving it. I was there almost 2 years ago and did the River Walk on December 24.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

  11. #9
    Very Active Member Mrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    292

    Default Zombie Paint

    Big Will,

    Try to contact Ronnie Espinosa the owner of Zombie Paint, he may be able to help you.
    If not try Black Jack Speed Shop (Tim Duncanís place) on DeZavala or 35N next to the Chevy Dealer in Shertz. or The Max on San Pedro - speak with Billy.

    Theseís are all places that are either custom paint or customized vehicles. If they canít do it then they will know who can in SA.

    MrG
    ​​

  12. #10
    Very Active Member bigwill109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrg View Post
    Big Will,

    Try to contact Ronnie Espinosa the owner of Zombie Paint, he may be able to help you.
    If not try Black Jack Speed Shop (Tim Duncanís place) on DeZavala or 35N next to the Chevy Dealer in Shertz. or The Max on San Pedro - speak with Billy.

    Theseís are all places that are either custom paint or customized vehicles. If they canít do it then they will know who can in SA.

    MrG

    Thanks i I will definitely look them up. Been so busy with work havenít even had the chance to ride anywhere yet except to and from the job. 😂
    2007/Black with Candy Green Ghost Flames/too many mods to list


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
-->