M109 Rider Forums banner

Looking for painter or chromer in San Antonio

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  bigwill109 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a painter or chromer in San Antonio that are good and have decent prices. Looking to have some fiberglass parts either painted chrome or dipped. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
There's a chroming place by my house and for the love of God I don't remember their name. They've been around for decades and Ive used them before. No issues with their work from me. Give me a few and I'll find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Zombie Paint

Big Will,

Try to contact Ronnie Espinosa the owner of Zombie Paint, he may be able to help you.
If not try Black Jack Speed Shop (Tim Duncan's place) on DeZavala or 35N next to the Chevy Dealer in Shertz. or The Max on San Pedro - speak with Billy.

These's are all places that are either custom paint or customized vehicles. If they can't do it then they will know who can in SA.

MrG

#10 ·
Big Will,

Try to contact Ronnie Espinosa the owner of Zombie Paint, he may be able to help you.
If not try Black Jack Speed Shop (Tim Duncan's place) on DeZavala or 35N next to the Chevy Dealer in Shertz. or The Max on San Pedro - speak with Billy.

These's are all places that are either custom paint or customized vehicles. If they can't do it then they will know who can in SA.

MrG
Thanks i I will definitely look them up. Been so busy with work haven't even had the chance to ride anywhere yet except to and from the job. 😂

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.