FNG in Western NY

Thread: FNG in Western NY

Default FNG in Western NY

New guy here in Western NY, I am near PA, about 2 hours south Buffalo and Rochester! Currently have M50 going up to M90 or 109 soon as I find the one I want! Anyone here in Western NY?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Welcome......And knowing nothing about you and going by your stated interest and current bike......I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you go right for the 109 and save yourself a bunch of cash by not buying then shortly there after reselling a 90 which will most likely be at a loss, hopefully small but a loss is a loss! You will not be truly Happy and will kick yourself for going the 90 route, that I can promise you.

^^^^^ 100%. Don’t waste your time or money on the M90. The M109R is the route to take, especially with you already having some riding experience and knowledge. You’ll not likely ever out grow the power, torque and feel of the M109R, but it can certainly happen with the M90. The M90 is not a piece of junk by any means...it’s just simply not nearly what the M109R is.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Latinrascal View Post
    Welcome......And knowing nothing about you and going by your stated interest and current bike......I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you go right for the 109 and save yourself a bunch of cash by not buying then shortly there after reselling a 90 which will most likely be at a loss, hopefully small but a loss is a loss! You will not be truly Happy and will kick yourself for going the 90 route, that I can promise you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    ^^^^^ 100%. Don’t waste your time or money on the M90. The M109R is the route to take, especially with you already having some riding experience and knowledge. You’ll not likely ever out grow the power, torque and feel of the M109R, but it can certainly happen with the M90. The M90 is not a piece of junk by any means...it’s just simply not nearly what the M109R is.
    Been while also appears I have two accounts now! LOL

Well its almost done deal... And yes I am going up to the M109R2 I think it is... Got them to come down on the price... The bank was playing hardball with me wouldn't cover the WHOLE bike but I saved some tax money and will trade the M50 in this weekend and hope finds new home and heart to win over!

Here some pics of the new lady till they pull the ad... https://www.arkportcycles.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=48099 05&p=1&s=Year&d=D&vt=motorcycle%20%2F%20scooter&ye ar=2008&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

Last edited by StitchsLoft; 06-01-2018 at 03:39 AM.