M109 Rider Forums banner

latest Mods

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TheFNG 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally got a set of pipes. Cobra Longs. Ordered them way back in April. got them on a few weeks ago. Sound good.

Also bought an Ultimate Seat from another member a couple weeks ago. Scott meet me and we did the deal in person. Very nice guy.

Ordered and Just received my new clutch plates. Don't know if my 09' already has the up dated clutch the M's got in 11' or not. Cheap Cycle parts exploded parts view showed my bike to be the same as the 11' M's already. So either the parts catalog has been updated for my 09' or Suzuki was installing the updated clutch in the C's in 09' . Either way I bought all new components to fit inside the Basket that match the 11' M's clutch. Included springs, new bolts, and a gasket. Thru in a T-shirt off the site all for $450. I have the clutch chatter. Im around 22,000 miles. I am hoping to find the old clutch parts inside when I get in to replace them. Looking forward to having a new clutch again. Sick of the embarrassing chatter and never knowing if/when its going to happen.

The latest big item to come, ordered a Tsukayu Boox One fairing. Color Matched to my red. GPS stereo with the extra Amp and handlebar controls. 8" tinted and 8" clear windshield. Have to wait 5 weeks for it to come. I hate waiting!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.