Hypercharger vacume splice help??

Thread: Hypercharger vacume splice help??

Default Hypercharger vacume splice help??

Hey just lookin for the correct vacume lines to T splice and connect to hypercharger pro r duel set up only one line looks correct gauge but Im a novice at this ****... is it the one in my pic below or can some post pic of correct one. This is on both sides kinda looks like it....

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Think its these ... goin to search some more yhen give it a go...

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Check out my build thread. (Link in signature below)

i have several pictures posted of where I splice into the vacuum line.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hi. I am looking for the link so I can install the hypercharger. Do you still have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Akiraspoison View Post
    Hi. I am looking for the link so I can install the hypercharger. Do you still have it?
    It’s right under his picture of his bikes
    “ To the nines build “ tap on that

This link will take you to the post for the vacuum lines.

https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sh...=1#post3592673

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Just keep in mind to do a good job when you install the tee's in those lines.

Those lines connect to your IAP sensors, so if you have leaks its going to throw your fuel maps off.

BCS

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    This link will take you to the post for the vacuum lines.

https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sh...=1#post3592673
    👍🏾

Default Hypercharger

Where would be the best place i can purchase the hypercharger, all the ones i have found are 300+ each?

Unless you find someone who’s selling a set dirt cheap, you’re not going to get them any cheaper than the prices you’ve likely seen thus far. In case you weren’t aware, not only will you need two of the Hyper Charger intakes, you’re also going to need two K&N Air Filters, and two Mounting Adapters to fit the Hyper Chargers on to. The last I remember, you can order everything you’ll need from MEANCYCLES. The cost is going to be upwards of $850.00.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by monroekc17 View Post
    Where would be the best place i can purchase the hypercharger, all the ones i have found are 300+ each?
    Well, Thunder MFG , the company that made the hyperchargers kits , went out of business some years ago .
    But Meancycles still have the kits on their site (that is weird) and the price has increased spectacularly from what I can remember I paid, around $850.00 at the time a few years back , so, if I were you I would call Meancycles to find out if they have it on stock or what is the story behind . Maybe they have found another company that would make the hyperchargers .
    https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=216209
    Last edited by josey088; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:18 PM.

Josey, I think the originators of the Hyper Charger Intake was KURYAKYN, and it was originally made for Harley bikes. I think either Thunder MFG. or MEANCYCLES may have made a deal with KURYAKYN that allowed Thunder MFG. to produce/add a Mounting Adapter to fit the Hyper Charger on the M109R in an effort to offer a complete kit through MEANCYCLES, in support of the M109R.

Quote Originally Posted by monroekc17 View Post
    I been looking for months these what I have found thus far!

$$$$$
    https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=216209

$$$$
    http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/pa...r-2006-09.html

$$$
    https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/91...r-hypercharger
    ~Stitch

2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Josey, I think the originators of the Hyper Charger Intake was KURYAKYN, and it was originally made for Harley bikes. I think either Thunder MFG. or MEANCYCLES may have made a deal with KURYAKYN that allowed Thunder MFG. to produce/add a Mounting Adapter to fit the Hyper Charger on the M109R in an effort to offer a complete kit through MEANCYCLES, in support of the M109R.
    I think you are right on that, Judah ... Kuryakyn was making the hyperchargers for Harleys and Thunder Mfg stepped on and started making the base adapter that allowed the hyperchargers to be installed on the M109rs ,
    Thunder sold the complete kits , with everything on it , hyperchargers, filters , base adapters, clamps , hoses, gaskets , etc etc as a complete , ready to install package . I bought one of those kits with the Hyperchargers -R-Pro type , I think for around $850.00 a few years back .
    It is possible that Mean cycles has made a deal with some company to start making the adapters again , but I would call them up just in case to be sure .

Quote Originally Posted by josey088 View Post
    I think you are right on that, Judah ... Kuryakyn was making the hyperchargers for Harleys and Thunder Mfg stepped on and started making the base adapter that allowed the hyperchargers to be installed on the M109rs ,
    Thunder sold the complete kits , with everything on it , hyperchargers, filters , base adapters, clamps , hoses, gaskets , etc etc as a complete , ready to install package . I bought one of those kits with the Hyperchargers -R-Pro type , I think for around $850.00 a few years back .
    It is possible that Mean cycles has made a deal with some company to start making the adapters again , but I would call them up just in case to be sure .
    I totally agree with you Josey, with regard to anyone who might be considering purchasing the entire Hyper Charger Kit from MeanCycles. It’s definitely best to call MeanCycles, and discuss their availability and pricing with J.C. or one of his employees, because that price they currently have listed on their website is exorbitant.

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Unless you find someone who’s selling a set dirt cheap, you’re not going to get them any cheaper than the prices you’ve likely seen thus far. In case you weren’t aware, not only will you need two of the Hyper Charger intakes, you’re also going to need two K&N Air Filters, and two Mounting Adapters to fit the Hyper Chargers on to. The last I remember, you can order everything you’ll need from MEANCYCLES. The cost is going to be upwards of $850.00.

Thank You

Default Hyper Charger

I think I am going to stick with the cone air filters I have.......... For Now...

MeanCycles offers another Air Intake Kit that’s comparable to the Hyper Chargers, but yet very unique in their own right. “I” believe the level and flow of air with them may be a bit better than the Hyper Chargers, due to the fact that they are fully enclosed in the back portion off the Intakes. I’m referring to the Cobra Power Flo Air Intakes. They look AWESOME, and produce a forced-air type of air flow system, due to their design and forward-facing setup. They’re not cheap either, but they’re not as expensive as the Hyper Charger kit that is being advertised/sold by MeanCycles.

See them in the links below.

https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=230086

https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=230087