Central Florida 9 Ride in November
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Central Florida 9 Ride in November

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Default Central Florida 9 Ride in November

Hey Central Florida 9er's.

I know its still a long way out but thought I would go ahead and post this up to see how many would be interested and give us some time to plan.

Wanting to get the Central Florida 9s together for a ride on Saturday, November 4th.

Ride will start and end in Eustis as this seems to be a central location for most to ride into.

Meet up at 9am, chit chat for a while, check out everyone's cycles and top off on Fuel.
    Then hit the road, Kick Stands Up at 10am and we will run the Northern side of the route to Daytona.
    We will stop in Daytona for lunch and a beer or 2 (for those into that sort of thing) check out some of the sights and take some group pictures in Daytona.
    Then hit the road again and run the Southern side of the route making a stop along the way at the Green Mountain Scenic Overlook by Lake Apopka.
    Depending on how late we get to the Green Mountain Overlook, we may decide to end the ride in this location instead of ending in Eustis. Will play this by ear.

Shout out if you think you are interested.

This ride is also posted on M109 Riders of Central Florida Facebook Page.

If you are a 9 owner and live in Central Florida, join the page and connect with riders in our area and keep taps on this and other upcoming rides.
    (There is always someone on the page looking to ride)

Will update this post as the we get closer to ride day.

Party on and keep the shinny side up.

BCS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	109 Nov Run.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	357417  
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 08-22-2017 at 01:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very good chance that I can make it either day. I won't know my nov sched absolutely untill mid oct. I am down for any ride pretty much. That first one seemed ok to me.
    I may have a couple non 9rs taggin along.
    Troy
    M109R LE.
    Hard Krome Drag pipes. Barons XXX Big Air kit. PC5. 110 HP/108 TQ. Hidden key mod. Debeavered. "Back off" tail flashers. 2" drop. 2nd gear clutch spring mod. Custom painted matching helmet. HID 8000. Stebel. Irate Customs skull grill. XTRE. Custom PAIR block off plates. JTsLEDs Bigpapa kit (plus!). Knightrider. Buying stock in Nevrdull and Maguires...

Quote Originally Posted by Getn off View Post
    Very good chance that I can make it either day. I won't know my nov sched absolutely untill mid oct. I am down for any ride pretty much. That first one seemed ok to me.
    I may have a couple non 9rs taggin along.
    Troy
    Sounds good and for sure bring your buddies, they don't have to be on a 9, we wont hold that against them.

Take it easy and talk with you later.

BCS

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky View Post
    we wont hold that against them.
    Of course we will. We just wont make fun of them to their faces. We will let our rear fenders speak for us!
    Troy
    M109R LE.
    Hard Krome Drag pipes. Barons XXX Big Air kit. PC5. 110 HP/108 TQ. Hidden key mod. Debeavered. "Back off" tail flashers. 2" drop. 2nd gear clutch spring mod. Custom painted matching helmet. HID 8000. Stebel. Irate Customs skull grill. XTRE. Custom PAIR block off plates. JTsLEDs Bigpapa kit (plus!). Knightrider. Buying stock in Nevrdull and Maguires...

I sure want to get in on the ride!! I work that weekend but I am sure I can get someone to switch time or just take it off. also lost of people have move to face book might try to post there also me not so much! so keep posting going so I can keep up.

Fantastic, nice to meet you.
    Have about 5 9er's + who ever else tags along so far, still a long between now and then. Who knows how many more we will pick up.
    Will keep this tread updated as we go along and I will be posting to Facebook also, have met a couple of Florida 9s on there already.

Have a good one, and keep the shinny side up.

BCS

Ok got a few more joining in from over on the Facebook Page.
    One of the guys started this M109R Riders of Central Florida Facebook Page also. Details will be updated on his 109 Florida Page as well as the M109Riders Facebook page and on this forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7893...313335&fnr_t=0

Stop by this link and check it out....You may need to join the page to see the links above, I am not sure. It is a small closed group and is only M109er's from Florida who are members.

It looks like we will ride on Sunday November 5th, 9AM Meet-N-Greet and Kick Stands Up at 10AM

Have picked Eustis as Start / Finish Location that way it is about the same distance for the majority of 9ers to ride in from around Central Florida to meet up.

Hopefully this will work out for everyone wanting to attend.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

BCS

This looks good. I'm down for going to this.

I'd like to get some riding in before the 5th of November though. Anyone have some rides scheduled before then?

Quote Originally Posted by acdnykon View Post
    This looks good. I'm down for going to this.

I'd like to get some riding in before the 5th of November though. Anyone have some rides scheduled before then?
    Great the group is growing quickly. 4 or 5 guys from this page and 6 or so from the facebook page so far saying they will be there.

Would do it sooner but I am a Mariner and out at Sea right now.

I just met these guys on the facebook page I gave you link for when I PMed you. (M109 Riders of Central Florida)

But they all seem like they are up for rides most days. Join the page and check it out.

The ones I met are scattered from Ocala to Orlando.

Default Date change for Nov. Ride

Date change on the November Ride to Daytona.

Will now be Saturday November 4th, instead of Sunday November 5th.

Hope this still works for everyone and is not an inconvenience.

See Post 1 at the top of this page for details, I have edited the original post to reflect correct date, time and start location.

BCS

Great the group is growing quickly. 4 or 5 guys from this page and 6 or so from the facebook page so far saying they will be there.

Would do it sooner but I am a Mariner and out at Sea right now.

I just met these guys on the facebook page I gave you link for when I PMed you. (M109 Riders of Central Florida)

But they all seem like they are up for rides most days. Join the page and check it out.

The ones I met are scattered from Ocala to Orlando.
    Yeah I joined the page already. I'll look to see if anyone's doing rides before then.

I'm still down for the 4th. As long as we have good weather.

Quote Originally Posted by acdnykon View Post
    Yeah I joined the page already. I'll look to see if anyone's doing rides before then.

I'm still down for the 4th. As long as we have good weather.
    Great, I hear you on that, got my fingers crossed for sunshine that day.....don't like to ride in the rain myself.

Guy out of Orlando was on the facebook page asking if anyone wanted to ride this weekend.

BCS

BCS, thanks for the invite on the "servo" thread. Reluctantly, we have to pass on this one for now. If anything changes we will RSVP and invite ourselves last minute, hehe.
    Enjoy the ride guys n gals and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet2014 View Post
    BCS, thanks for the invite on the "servo" thread. Reluctantly, we have to pass on this one for now. If anything changes we will RSVP and invite ourselves last minute, hehe.
    Enjoy the ride guys n gals and be safe.
    Will have to see how this storm plays out, hopefully we all have bikes (and homes) a week from now.

Stay safe, hope all goes well for you during this storm, and we should get some of the FL. West Coast 9ers together one weekend for a ride a bit closer to home.

BCS

Count Me In! I just bought an 07 M109R last week. I was looking at Harley Heritage Softails and I came across this White-Zilla Beast. I didn't even know such a creature existed. Saw the bike on cycletrader.com last Wednesday night and bought it on Thursday. Awesome move me, ( patting myself on the back). I haven't been on a bike in 30 years, so you may not want to ride right next to me, still kind of wobbly, but having a blast. Please update the date, time and place if they change.

Quote Originally Posted by Allbizness View Post
    Count Me In! I just bought an 07 M109R last week. I was looking at Harley Heritage Softails and I came across this White-Zilla Beast. I didn't even know such a creature existed. Saw the bike on cycletrader.com last Wednesday night and bought it on Thursday. Awesome move me, ( patting myself on the back). I haven't been on a bike in 30 years, so you may not want to ride right next to me, still kind of wobbly, but having a blast. Please update the date, time and place if they change.
    Welcome!
    I think the white is my fav color on the nine. Good decision!
    I am in Oviedo and can ride anytime if ur looking for a riding buddy.
    Ride safe.
    Troy
    M109R LE.

& on your new bike.

I also like white the best for color on the M109. (Even though I have a red)

You have a month to practice up on your riding skills, by the time the ride gets here you should look like an old pro.

Enjoy and stay safe out there.

BCS

nice bike Neighbor I live in Deltona up for ride any time. I also watch face book post.

Less than 2 weeks till our Central Florida 9 ride.

Just bumping this as a reminder.

Who on here is still planning to make the ride on Nov 4th?

BCS

I'm golden. I do need to be back home by around 5 is all.
    Troy
    M109R LE.

Quote Originally Posted by Getn off View Post
    I'm golden. I do need to be back home by around 5 is all.
    Troy
    Great see you then, looking forward to meeting you.

BCS

Default Central Florida 9er Ride

1 week to go,
    Next Saturday Nov 4th we ride!

I personally am looking forward to getting out, having a good time riding and meeting some new 9ers.

Weather is supposed to be great, so it should be a very nice ride though Central Florida.

We have a dozen or so bikes confirmed going and several other possible maybe's.

Anyone who would like to ride is more than welcome to join us.
    You don't have to be on a M109 to ride with us. (But you will look a lot cooler if you are)

BCS

Here is an interactive map of our route for Saturday (Nov 4th) if anyone is interested.

This site has routes for every state also, you just need to get to the home page and pick your state to see your routes.

The Map and Street View work fine on this link but use the 3D Fly-Through at your own risk.
    You have to download an app to use the 3D Fly-Through and my computer has been screwy ever since.(and the Fly-Through still does not work)...I do not recommend downloading the app to do the 3D Fly-Through.

BCS

http://www.sundaymorningrides.com/road/9335081/

Me and Mike (metalman) will be joining the ride next Saturday. We are from Spring Hill Florida. It appears that we will be on Rt. 44 heading north east out of Eustis. Because I have lower back issues we will peel off on Rt. 42 and head back west. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Me and Mike (metalman) will be joining the ride next Saturday. We are from Spring Hill Florida. It appears that we will be on Rt. 44 heading north east out of Eustis. Because I have lower back issues we will peel off on Rt. 42 and head back west. Looking forward to meeting everybody.
    Great, we will have to take some pictures with all the 9s in Eustis before you peel off.
    I know what you mean about back issues, I have the same problem but my new Corbin seat seems to help that issue a lot.

What route are you guys going to be taking to get from Spring Hill to Eustis?
    Maybe we can meet and ride over together.
    I will be taking Hwy 44 East from Hwy 19 out of Crystal River, through Wildwood and Leesburg to get to Eustis.

BCS

For anyone going on the Central Florida 9er ride next Saturday (Nov 4th) here is a link for the address to the Racetrack gas station in Eustis where we will meet. If there is not room to gather in front of the gas station we will be in the shopping center parking lot behind the gas station.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ra...1!4d-81.686019

BCS

B.C.S. We could meet you at the Racetrack on the corner of Rt.44 and Rt. 491 at 7am.

B.C.S. We could meet you at the Racetrack on the corner of Rt.44 and Rt. 491 at 7am.

I think that Racetrac gas station is still under construction and not open, I don't think the parking lot is even paved yet.

There is a Mobil station on the South East side of that intersection we can meet at though.

I will PM you my cell # just in case something happens that morning.

See you Saturday.

BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 10-31-2017 at 12:20 AM.

See you at the Mobil station at 7am.

See you at the Mobil station at 7am.

What time was stands up at Racetrack in Eustis?
    Troy
    M109R LE.