Bike show

Thread: Bike show

Default Bike show

Wayne and I are entering our bikes in a show Sunday it is in Abington 10 to 4 pm will post address later but thought it would be cool if some other 9ers came by to check it out
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by k109 View Post
    Wayne and I are entering our bikes in a show Sunday it is in Abington 10 to 4 pm will post address later but thought it would be cool if some other 9ers came by to check it out
    That's great Bro. I'm going to go ahead and congratulate you two now, because I'm certain your bikes are going to do very well at the bike show. Your bikes are absolutely astonishing, and I'm confident the judges will see them in the same manner. Please be sure to post some pics of the event and other bikes you competed against, along with pics of your trophies and other prizes you may win.

Go represent M109R Nation to the fullest, and show them some of what we're all about!!!

Joseph Mike Cardile memorial car show
    Lowe's Home Improvement
    400 Bedford Street, Abington, Massachusetts 02351

Last edited by k109; 07-14-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Thanks bro we will and we will also be wearing our new m109 tee-shirts to represent the m109 as well

Quote Originally Posted by k109 View Post
    Thanks bro we will and we will also be wearing our new m109 tee-shirts to represent the m109 as well
    YES!!!😊😄😎👍🏆🏆🏆👍😎😄😊

Very Active Member Nitro3custom's Avatar

Your gonna be right in my back yard. I see you there. Didn't know about the show. What M109 Tee shirt?

Hey brother Wayne and I were just talking about you thought you had moved on.great see you there also the tee-shirts are from j&B tees look them up you can even customize a tee Jeff is a good guy.

Wayne did good won in two categories for the 9 and his jeep.I didn't do so well,oh well next time.my buddy Greg put his 9 in as well here is a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Wayne!!! Your bike looks outstanding Bro. In fact, they all look sweet. But, looking at your 9, I can't imagine why you didn't win something with that brilliantly-created, and beautiful bike you have K109. I think the paint job alone sets it apart from just about anything out there. Then, when you add all the custom, and aftermarket items you have on the bike, I just don't see how any judge of a bike show would be able to look past it.

Oh well, I hope you all at least had a good time at the event.

Thanks bro all I can say is "you win some,you lose some".I am just glad Wayne took one home for all us 9ers his bike is awesome too he runs a 310 with air ride and lots of chrome as well.had a good time hanging out talking and just enjoying the day

That's good to hear. I agree with you totally, Wayne's bike is just as sharp as any. He has some great mods and upgrades on his 9.😄👍🏆👍😄

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    That's good to hear. I agree with you totally, Wayne's bike is just as sharp as any. He has some great mods and upgrades on his 9.😄👍🏆👍😄
    Thank you very much Kenny and Bobby! it was only the 2nd year for this particular show. it could have had a better voting system. i thought for sure kenny would get 1st and i second. kennys bike has always been an inspiration to me. it is meticulous in every way. i appreciate the compliments.
    mods: Swampworks 310kit,Swampworks adjustable links,coastal moto mavericks,down under kit, polished rotors,chrome rear caliper,swing arm cover, drive shaft cover,cycle house extended mirror arms, basani pro street turn outs,pc III,gi pro atre,factory pro shift kit, ostrich covered seats,greggs side cover , plate bracket

Quote Originally Posted by wcm109 View Post
    Thank you very much Kenny and Bobby! it was only the 2nd year for this particular show. it could have had a better voting system. i thought for sure kenny would get 1st and i second. kennys bike has always been an inspiration to me. it is meticulous in every way. i appreciate the compliments.
    You're welcomed Wayne. You deserve all the compliments you receive on your bike. You and K109 have two of the top-notch 9s around, and they will command attention, respect, and praise, no matter where you go, and any bike shows you enter them in.

Wayne, I've always wondered what you had to do to get that rear 310mm tire to fit inside your swingarm and rear fender.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 07-18-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Congrats

All the bikes look great and should have been 1 2 and 3

You're welcomed Wayne. You deserve all the compliments you receive on your bike. You and K109 have two of the top-notch 9s around, and they will command attention, respect, and praise, no matter where you go, and any bike shows you enter them in.

Wayne, I've always wondered what you had to do to get that rear 310mm tire to fit inside your swingarm and rear fender.
    1st thank you. it is a complete 2 piece swingarm kit that swampworks had produced. it is a tapered/widened swingarm with a double knuckle shaft. the fender is a re-constructed one piece. there is no inner fender. its a kevlar formed (gutted out) inner. at this point there are only two in the U.S. the other is in new york. i just hope i never have a problem since swampworks is no longer in business. fingers crossed!
    mods: Swampworks 310kit,Swampworks adjustable links,coastal moto mavericks,down under kit, polished rotors,chrome rear caliper,swing arm cover, drive shaft cover,cycle house extended mirror arms, basani pro street turn outs,pc III,gi pro atre,factory pro shift kit, ostrich covered seats,greggs side cover , plate bracket

Quote Originally Posted by wcm109 View Post
    1st thank you. it is a complete 2 piece swingarm kit that swampworks had produced. it is a tapered/widened swingarm with a double knuckle shaft. the fender is a re-constructed one piece. there is no inner fender. its a kevlar formed (gutted out) inner. at this point there are only two in the U.S. the other is in new york. i just hope i never have a problem since swampworks is no longer in business. fingers crossed!
    Wow, that's amazing information about the Kevlar inner fender. Is the swingarm the same 2 piece swingarm they made to fit a 300mm rear tire, or does it have a different set of specs altogether? I've always wondered what would need to be don't for a 360mm tire to fit without any rubbing anywhere.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 07-18-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Wow, that's amazing information about the Kevlar inner fender. Is the swingarm the same 2 piece swingarm they made to fit a 300mm rear tire, or does it have a different set of specs altogether? I've always wondered what would need to be don't for a 360mm tire to fit without any rubbing anywhere.
    technically the 300 swingarm you are gaining the width on the right side only. in that case the center of the 300 tire is not in center line of the bike. the 310 swingarm is offset on both sides so when mounted the center line of the wheel and bike are right on. my driveshaft is 2 piece. there is a short shaft coming out of secondary into a u-joint. then the longer part of the shaft into the final drive. so the answer would be no, it is totally different specs from a 300 swingarm.