M109 Rider Forums banner

Bike show

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  wcm109 
#1 ·
Wayne and I are entering our bikes in a show Sunday it is in Abington 10 to 4 pm will post address later but thought it would be cool if some other 9ers came by to check it out

#2 ·
That's great Bro. I'm going to go ahead and congratulate you two now, because I'm certain your bikes are going to do very well at the bike show. Your bikes are absolutely astonishing, and I'm confident the judges will see them in the same manner. Please be sure to post some pics of the event and other bikes you competed against, along with pics of your trophies and other prizes you may win.

Go represent M109R Nation to the fullest, and show them some of what we're all about!!!

#7 ·
Hey brother Wayne and I were just talking about you thought you had moved on.great see you there also the tee-shirts are from j&B tees look them up you can even customize a tee Jeff is a good guy.

#8 ·
Wayne did good won in two categories for the 9 and his jeep.I didn't do so well,oh well next time.my buddy Greg put his 9 in as well here is a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Congratulations Wayne!!! Your bike looks outstanding Bro. In fact, they all look sweet. But, looking at your 9, I can't imagine why you didn't win something with that brilliantly-created, and beautiful bike you have K109. I think the paint job alone sets it apart from just about anything out there. Then, when you add all the custom, and aftermarket items you have on the bike, I just don't see how any judge of a bike show would be able to look past it.

Oh well, I hope you all at least had a good time at the event.

#11 ·
Thanks bro all I can say is "you win some,you lose some".I am just glad Wayne took one home for all us 9ers his bike is awesome too he runs a 310 with air ride and lots of chrome as well.had a good time hanging out talking and just enjoying the day

#13 ·
That's good to hear. I agree with you totally, Wayne's bike is just as sharp as any. He has some great mods and upgrades on his 9.😄👍🏆👍😄
Thank you very much Kenny and Bobby! it was only the 2nd year for this particular show. it could have had a better voting system. i thought for sure kenny would get 1st and i second. kennys bike has always been an inspiration to me. it is meticulous in every way. i appreciate the compliments.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.