Brotherhood of man

Thread: Brotherhood of man

Default Brotherhood of man

Im close to doing a clutch job. Done main cable, now into the basket i go. I will be in this within the next close month or so. If you are local and need to do this lemme know. team work!. Im in Brampton.
    gonna do a push pin mod(when i find a machine shop), and friction plates. I have tools, u bring your parts and oil and you wrench your own bike!. I have all my parts ready to go.

cheers
    **!! Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly !!**

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Where and what did you order ? Have you been into your clutch to see what's needed or you replacing everything ? I need to get into mine,developed the dreaded shudder last year..
    Stav

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Where and what did you order ? Have you been into your clutch to see what's needed or you replacing everything ? I need to get into mine,developed the dreaded shudder last year..
    Cheers mate!

I bought EBC friction plates and springs..137+18 cdn ebay

From stealer:

wave washer/ring
    1st and last friction plates (things with big teeth)...have extra set (2)
    gasket
    metal plates to go between friction plates
    2 addition metal plates (needed, just dont remember name)
    @ stealer $200 for all

push pin..im gonna try do mod bought extra in case i **** up....could be an extra if i dont use ($53 at stealer)
    clutch cable $50 @ stealer

i have part numbers if you want....just changed clutch cable yesterday...as it snapped while in the middle of ****in nowhere!!! bastard.....had to run lights and shoulder it to get home!!! nice syncro shifts all the way home..sorry bike!!

Irons!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Synchro shifts are fun,but can be a challange in traffic..should of gave me a shout out,I would of dropped everything and came and got you with the trailer...

let me know when you are getting started,I wouldn't mind giving you a hand and seeing the clutch come apart and the condition of it..give me a better idea of what to expect
    Stav

Synchro shifts are fun,but can be a challange in traffic..should of gave me a shout out,I would of dropped everything and came and got you with the trailer...

let me know when you are getting started,I wouldn't mind giving you a hand and seeing the clutch come apart and the condition of it..give me a better idea of what to expect
    All good, gonna ride it till it slips a bit (this season for sure) depending on driving style She's close!. Based on the fact my back tire is balding (6 mos on it, and its a dunny) id say its not slipping yet. Gonna keep ya in the loop Stavros! Wouldn't mind having a 2nd opinion/set of eyes on the way in!

Irons!

P.S...your a fine gentleman for the offer!! much appreciated! i have a hard head and want to bring the wreck home alone.....but you will be the first to call! Appreciated!!

Very Active Member

Would be very interested in helping you out, handing you the tools, whatever.
    I am pretty mechanically inclined and have had 2 c109s and my 2012 m109 now has 75,000km.
    Have done everything to them except forks and clutch, so would be cool to see the guts.

Let me know. I am in Newmarket
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by BradSmith View Post
    Would be very interested in helping you out, handing you the tools, whatever.
    I am pretty mechanically inclined and have had 2 c109s and my 2012 m109 now has 75,000km.
    Have done everything to them except forks and clutch, so would be cool to see the guts.

Let me know. I am in Newmarket
    Brad
    10-4 you and stavros are invited to the party. just got my springs in tonight....1 month or so riding hard we start the party! keep ya informed!