Mean Cycles

Thread: Mean Cycles

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Bobby1048\r\n \r\n
\r\n Bobby1048 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Bobby1048\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default Mean Cycles\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n So far the experience I have had them, so far, is top drawer. Although, I haven\'t received the things I ordered yet they gave me a call, ordered a universal backrest and pad, to inform me that those items were coming from overseas and would be several more days. Plus, they asked me if I knew the backrest was a universal one and not specifically for the 109, I responded with I was aware. To me, customer service is the backbone of any retail organization. These folks are great. Bob\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
US Army Retired
\n2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
\n2011 M109R Blue with a lot of chrome (Sally)
\nI named the truck wife named the bike
\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[3976440] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Psycho1000R\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Psycho1000R is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Very Active Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default \r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n JC is awesome. he always takes the time to help me out and answer all my questions and he seems like a genuinely nice person . I know hes a super busy guy so for him to take the time keeps me coming back everytime I need anything.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[3775642] = "3976440,3976440"; pn[0] = ",3775642"; pn[3976440] = "3775642,3775642"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[77346] = "Bobby1048"; pu[85561] = "Psycho1000R"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mean Cycles

So far the experience I have had them, so far, is top drawer. Although, I haven't received the things I ordered yet they gave me a call, ordered a universal backrest and pad, to inform me that those items were coming from overseas and would be several more days. Plus, they asked me if I knew the backrest was a universal one and not specifically for the 109, I responded with I was aware. To me, customer service is the backbone of any retail organization. These folks are great. Bob
      US Army Retired
      2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
      2011 M109R Blue with a lot of chrome (Sally)
      I named the truck wife named the bike