Heading to Wichita
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Heading to Wichita

  1. #1
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Default Heading to Wichita

    Heading up to Wichita for about a week. Any must see's or do's? That's for the tips.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member Mrtallguy67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gardner, KS
    Posts
    628

    Default

    I don't know if you are a BBQ fan, but I always like to swing into the Hog wild BBQ on 47th when I pass through Wichita. The Ribs and BBQ baked potatoes are great!

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ho...!4d-97.3292574

    There is a monthly bike run just north of there in Cassoday that might be cool to check out if the timing is right.
    http://cassodaybikerun.org/

    BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

  4. #3
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    I don't know if you are a BBQ fan, but I always like to swing into the Hog wild BBQ on 47th when I pass through Wichita. The Ribs and BBQ baked potatoes are great!

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ho...!4d-97.3292574

    There is a monthly bike run just north of there in Cassoday that might be cool to check out if the timing is right.
    http://cassodaybikerun.org/
    What biker does not like BBQ?? I will check them out, thanks.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Default

    A picture of some BBQ.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	348874
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

  7. #5
    Very Active Member M109Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Forney, TX
    Posts
    6,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    A picture of some BBQ.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	348874
    As good as Harris's?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Very Active Member JUDAH-9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    A picture of some BBQ.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	348874
    I'm actually from Topeka, KS. What did you think of the Kansas style BBQ?

  9. #7
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    As good as Harris's?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Hmmmmm, no. Harris is the bench mark of all of the BBQ I sample all over the US.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

  10. #8
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    I'm actually from Topeka, KS. What did you think of the Kansas style BBQ?
    I have a few places that I was told to go to when I am in KC next week.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •