Richmond area riders

Thread: Richmond area riders

Default Richmond area riders

I don't know if there is already a topic on this. But I figured it would be nice to have a place for Richmond area riders to talk about getting together for some weekend rides. The weather is definitely getting nice and it's about that time to start doing more riding. I'm free most any weekend to meet up. I Can do anything from a little bar hopping or just some short rides, or whatever, doesn't matter to me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

My wife and I rode out to the mountains today. I've been out there 6 or 7 times already this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    My wife and I rode out to the mountains today. I've been out there 6 or 7 times already this year.
    Nice. How long does that trip take you?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Depends on the route. It's about a 2 hour ride to get to the mountains and 2 hours back (give or take). Plus whatever riding we do while we are out there.

Every year we try to get the VA Riders together for a ride to the mountains. This year I'm thinking of doing one in May and still keep the annual ride in Aug/Sept timeframe. My family will be out of town the middle weekends in May. Would love to visit a different area maybe Central VA, Tidewater, or Northern VA. Just throwing that out there for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MainEvent View Post
    Every year we try to get the VA Riders together for a ride to the mountains. This year I'm thinking of doing one in May and still keep the annual ride in Aug/Sept timeframe. My family will be out of town the middle weekends in May. Would love to visit a different area maybe Central VA, Tidewater, or Northern VA. Just throwing that out there for now.
    If I don't go to Myrtle Beach Bike Week (haven't decided yet), I could take you on a tour of my favorite local roads. They are nothing like being up in the mountains, but we have some winding back roads in this area.