Official 2017 Mid-Atlantic Meet Post - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Official 2017 Mid-Atlantic Meet Post

Default MAM

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Sean, I will not be making this years MAM. I need to help my Mother out and it is going to take longer then I thought. I hope that everyone has a great time and rides safe.
    I still hope to see you in Surfside in July Ryan
    Will be looking forward to it ! Hope your travels are safe.
    Hogan109r

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hogan109r View Post
    I still hope to see you in Surfside in July Ryan
    Will be looking forward to it ! Hope your travels are safe.
    Hogan109r
    PM me your number and I will give you a shout when I get there and we can make plans then.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny71 View Post
    you will see how different groups get toghether depending on the route. a few of us ride toghether every year now we are known as the wild hogs lol. anyone is welcome to ride with us, we don't get real crazy but we do ride some windy roads.
    That sounds like what I am in for. I love hanging out, but I do like to get in anywhere from 200-300 miles of riding each day. As for the roads, the twistier, the better.
    This would normally be (thursday before the MAM week) our first full day at the pre-meet. I was wondering if anyone was in the Maggie Valley area getting their ride on?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I would like to personally thank Poseidon for all his efforts for this years meet. He has definitely stepped in and helped where I was not able to with my new career stepping all over the MAM time. He got started late with some things, but has done way better than I was able to due to time constraints. I hope everyone has a safe trip down and enjoys this years event to the fullest. I will spend this weekend packing and loading and 4 of us will be heading out Monday morning. So I hope to see you all there!
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

Quote Originally Posted by futurR View Post
    I would like to personally thank Poseidon for all his efforts for this years meet. He has definitely stepped in and helped where I was not able to with my new career stepping all over the MAM time. He got started late with some things, but has done way better than I was able to due to time constraints. I hope everyone has a safe trip down and enjoys this years event to the fullest. I will spend this weekend packing and loading and 4 of us will be heading out Monday morning. So I hope to see you all there!
    Happy to help Matt. I wish I would have had more time to spend contacting vendors, but the day job has kept me really busy.

2 More Days and a Wake Up!

I'll be pulling out early Monday morning. I should be at the hotel by 9 or 10 am to start unloading and setting up. I'll get the back lot blocked off as soon as I get there if no one beats me to it. Can't wait to get this party started! Going to spend the weekend adding some e-track to my trailer and getting everything packed and loaded up. If anyone needs some covered parking, hit me up. I'm going to have my usual 12'x12' easy-up, but I also have a new 10'x20' carport this year.

If you haven't signed up for the meet yet, I don't know what your are waiting for. You still may be able to get a room if you call. If not, there is always the sister hotel across the street. There is no excuse not to come!

OOOOOOOO, the excitement is building!! Getting my **** together this weekend to start getting loaded up for Monday's drive. Hope to be there before noon. Safe travels everyone! See you soon!!!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Only 1 more day!!!

Guys have a safe trip down. Heading out hopefully at 6am. Should put us down there around dinner time--- so maybe we could all ride to get something. There maybe some early new comers, so if you guys could show them the areas to parked and get set up it would be awesome. I will try to put my pop up in the normal spot just because it makes it so easy to do the raffle that way. I think there is like 18 rooms coming in on Monday---- more than ever before that day. Try to keep all trailers, after unloading, backed in on the grass and out of the way. We can not block the front lot from other people staying there--- so let us keep that in mind when choosing locations to park. I have a bigger trailer--- 20ft, this year so I may need to park further away--- maybe out closer to the road. Again have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you all again and having some so great times.
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

i'll be there tomorrow around 3 pm or so. i'll have a canopy also to set up wild hogs city lol I JUST WANNA RIDE! LOL

Packing trailer today. I got a new 10'x20' canopy does anyone need me to bring my old one for guys riding in for some shade. Supposed to be hot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Air Ride, Irate Grill, LED turn signals,Trick True Fire paint with Dragons,Over 500 LEDS,TI Peg feelers, Freedom exhaust. Coastal Moto Chrome rim 10" 300 Avon, SUMO-X 26"Rim tire /Dam Guy's Custom Fender, Modded Swing arm, SUMO-X 9 Degree Triple trees.

Quote Originally Posted by futurR View Post

Sean's the MAN!!!!

Wish I could make it this year, I'm hoping next year I'll be able to join in on the fun!

Have a safe trip down to all those going!

Unfortunately circumstances are such that I'm going to have to cancel last minute.
    I went down over the memorial day weekend and that greatly disrupted my vacation finances.
    Y'all have a great time, keep the shiny side up. And I hope to be there next year.

Default official 2017 Mid-atlantic meet post

I had to cancel also but we had a death in the family a week ago today. I just thought my wife needed me here than me being in Staunton. I'm going to be there next year come hell or high water. You folks have a great time. Bob
    US Army Retired
    2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
    2011 M109R Blue with a lot of chrome (Sally)
    I named the truck wife named the bike

I will be heading out latter today to come in . will not be there till after dinner time . I will be lucky to be there before some stumble off to bed .

1R ..Bary Cincinnati
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

I had to cancel because my son and three grandkids came up from Florida for a Father's Day surprise visit and summer vacation. Have fun Guys and Gals!

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wildkarde View Post
    Unfortunately circumstances are such that I'm going to have to cancel last minute.
    I went down over the memorial day weekend and that greatly disrupted my vacation finances.
    Y'all have a great time, keep the shiny side up. And I hope to be there next year.
    Are you okay?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

Default Ride Partner

Anyon riding for the weekend passing through NJ? I wil ride with to NC