M109 Rider Forums banner

Ontario riders

15K views 149 replies 34 participants last post by  BradSmith 
#1 ·
Who's left on here..post up if you're still here and can still log on to the forum..need to get the Ontario riders organized again...I'm tired of having to use every possible means of communication to set up a ride.
cant handle all the drivel to wade thru on FB,I don't mind texting but don't have everyone's #'s,was so much easier when everyone just checked here for rides..

i suspect many got lost in the password upgrade/changes,and are frustrated..if you can't log in or post on the forum for some reason let me know by text..

#8 ·
Can you make an official post for 2017 September meet for Barry's Bay, and add it to the forum Calander?

Need to get things planned ahead, we just never know who might just be able to show up? Lol

i keep buying these loto tickets! I know Vegas is booked for sure. Lol

#4 ·
I like biscuits and cheese.

I'm around, I have been for a while!

#15 ·
I dunno what it is about this place, I keep coming back even though I am like...2-3 bikes newer or over the M109 I bought back in 2009, but the crowd here are pretty good guys, I can't complain. I just hope no one (or at least none of the newer members) keep wondering why I actually post around here even though I sold my M109R years ago!

#9 ·
^^^^

its been up for months..in the Canada section..6 are booked,the date is firm,you can bump it back up if you wish..Chicky action is good for the thread..hope you catch on those #s

wondering bout some of the older members ?

Rigpilot,Munster,M109TOOGO,blue skunk,devilr,Canadian,under construction,jester,few others that switched bikes can't remember all the names,but there are many..

#11 ·
^^^^

its been up for months..in the Canada section..6 are booked,the date is firm,you can bump it back up if you wish..Chicky action is good for the thread..hope you catch on those #s

wondering bout some of the older members ?

Rigpilot,Munster,M109TOOGO,blue skunk,devilr,Canadian,under construction,jester,few others that switched bikes can't remember all the names,but there are many..
I was thinking about the Calander
Example
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/calendar.php?month=11&year=2017&calendarid=1&s=

#12 ·
Thanks for posting up ..will set something Up next season,1st 1/4...we do have a few western guys who would join in for sure,will look over some maps and figure out some route that swings your way...keep an eye on the Canada forum over the winter and spring..

#17 ·
Still Here

I'm still here and on the site sporadically. Tried to get together with some of the Ontario riders in July at the Wasaga Beach Bike Rally but it didn't work out so well. Maybe we should try again in July 2017, Wasaga had an incredible turn out.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

#79 · (Edited)
^^^^
not sure how I missed that sweet ride,thanks Vili Added above

I'm still here and on the site sporadically. Tried to get together with some of the Ontario riders in July at the Wasaga Beach Bike Rally but it didn't work out so well. Maybe we should try again in July 2017, Wasaga had an incredible turn out.

View attachment 341265
My apologies cnd109... Hopefully some of the guys do the Wasaga rally this year..its a tuff date for me

#28 ·
Welcome Turk,good to have you aboard...what year you get ? Need pics or it didn't happen :D

we are spread all over the province,so it's a challenge getting a big group together,so we post up rides whenever we can,even last minute...sometime they turn out to be the best..looks like the western #s been growing,that's great..right now the Barry's Bay run is carved in stone as far as dates..been trying to do 1weekend each year that's on the same date to see if it grows..join in when you can and post up if you know your riding for a full day,you never know who has the same day off and is itching to ride..

#41 ·
............ here, once in awhile. But you already knew that.
yup,but thanks for posting up,like to get a head count of all our Ontario (Quebec) guys after the password upgrade..

You sure looked like the Punisher with that bottle opener in your hand - scared the hell out of all of us

what size is your front tire ?
Lol....sending u a dry cleaning bill (my only white shirt)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.