Ontario riders - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 150

Thread: Ontario riders

  1. #61
    Active Member Ferny79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cambridge, Ontario
    Posts
    53

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Holly, I see some snow, did you just take this picture or did you get it off google, or did someone send it to you?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  4. #63
    Active Member Ferny79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cambridge, Ontario
    Posts
    53

    Default

    No I took the picture while waiting at a stop light in Cambridge Ontario i had to zoom and crop photo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #64
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferny79 View Post
    No I took the picture while waiting at a stop light in Cambridge Ontario i had to zoom and crop photo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This year?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  7. #65
    Active Member Ferny79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cambridge, Ontario
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Yep Saturday 2 days ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #66
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferny79 View Post
    Yep Saturday 2 days ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holly! This is so amazing and so worth sending a little write up to the Newspaper! I just love it! Thank you!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  9. #67
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default 2017 lineup

    1...Biker Chicky......once lived in Ontario
    2...BradSmith..................... Newmarket
    3...Crispy....................................Shwa
    4...drazen................................ St Kitts
    5...Ferny79......................... Cambridge
    6...Fraps.................................. Breslau
    7...jcoleman...........................Strathroy
    8...John109..................... Close enough
    9...RicoChet.................. New Go Station
    10..Stavros.............................King City
    11..Stillfree..............................Etobico ke
    12..thrillseeker,aka intimid8tor1951..Sarnia
    13..Turk_97................................Sarnia
    14..Thevili.................Hawkstone/Slovakia
    15..VzrDean..................................Elora
    16..W8INLINE............................Uxbridge

    17...Luvs2play.....Trying to relocate to Ontario under witness protection program
    Last edited by Stavros; 12-13-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    Stav

  10. #68
    Very Active Member M109RTOOGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Markham Ont. Canada.
    Posts
    1,358

    Cool Lost Rider

    Lost but not forgotten I hope
    Markham Ontario Canada 2007 LE, PC111, GIpro blue, RC Pacific rims,10"/3.5" 300 Metz,Lowered 2.25,Chrome Derby Cover, debeavered,Raw Design LED signals,HID, EVO shift Kit,Chrome Dipstick with oil temp gauge, chrome master cover, Thunder Tornado Air & Raw Performance Shorty, Corbin seats, Chrome Chin Spoiler,Irate grill,Chrome Galfers,Stainless brake lines.....

  11. #69
    Very Active Member Luvs2Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    1...Biker Chicky......once lived in Ontario
    2...BradSmith..................... Newmarket
    3...Crispy....................................Shwa
    4...drazen................................ St Kitts
    5...Ferny79......................... Cambridge
    6...Fraps.................................. Breslau
    7...jcoleman...........................Strathroy
    8...John109..................... Close enough
    9...RicoChet.................. New Go Station
    10..Stavros.............................King City
    11..Stillfree..............................Etobico ke
    12..thrillseeker,aka intimid8tor1951..Sarnia
    13..Turk_97................................Sarnia
    14..Thevili.................Hawkstone/Slovakia
    15..VzrDean..................................Elora
    16..W8INLINE............................Uxbridge

    17...Luvs2play.....Trying to relocate to Ontario under witness protection program
    17 is better than I do in Kneebrewski! Thanks Stav!!

  12. #70
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109RTOOGO View Post
    Lost but not forgotten I hope



    Julian already sent out a search party in the chitmobile..Ricky and J-rod heading for Goderham to track down couple girls with a green box..Lahey's staking out a pub in Markham,waiting for a Santa in green Tshirt to arrive..

    They have orders to strip your patch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stavros; 12-14-2016 at 11:54 AM.
    Stav

  13. #71
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post


    Julian already sent out a search party in the chitmobile..Ricky and J-rod heading for Goderham to track down couple girls in a green box..Lahey's staking out a pub in Markham,waiting for a Santa in green Tshirt to arrive..

    They have orders to strip your patch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  14. #72
    Very Active Member M109RTOOGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Markham Ont. Canada.
    Posts
    1,358

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post


    Julian already sent out a search party in the chitmobile..Ricky and J-rod heading for Goderham to track down couple girls with a green box..Lahey's staking out a pub in Markham,waiting for a Santa in green Tshirt to arrive..

    They have orders to strip your patch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All of some of that could be true
    Markham Ontario Canada 2007 LE, PC111, GIpro blue, RC Pacific rims,10"/3.5" 300 Metz,Lowered 2.25,Chrome Derby Cover, debeavered,Raw Design LED signals,HID, EVO shift Kit,Chrome Dipstick with oil temp gauge, chrome master cover, Thunder Tornado Air & Raw Performance Shorty, Corbin seats, Chrome Chin Spoiler,Irate grill,Chrome Galfers,Stainless brake lines.....

  15. #73
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    ^^^^^

    wonder if somehow Conki is interwoven into this saga
    Stav

  16. #74
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    ^^^^^

    wonder if somehow Conki is interwoven into this saga



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  17. #75
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882


    What you think chicky ? Should I add him back on our list ? He's a good guy,just dosnt ride that shiney bike anymore..
    Stav

  18. #76
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Well it's against the law to be predigest! ✌️


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  19. #77
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default 2017 lineup

    1...biker chicky..............once lived in Ontario
    2...BradSmith.............................Newmarke t
    3...Crispy........................................ ..SHWA
    4...drazen........................................ St Kitts
    5...Ferny79.................................Cambri dge
    6...Fraps......................................... Breslau
    7...jcoleman..................................Stra throy
    8...John109.............................Close enough
    9...M109RTOOGO...........................Markham
    10..RicoChet..........................new go station
    11..Stavros...................................King City
    12..Stillfree.................................unde cided
    13..Thevili..................................Hawks tone
    14..thrillseeker.................................. Sarnia
    15..Turk_97......................................S arnia
    16..VzrDean....................................... Elora
    17..W8INLINE...............................Uxbridg e
    18..cnd109........................................ ..Tiny
    19..Luvs2play...............................Wannab e


    must be a few more...
    Last edited by Stavros; 12-17-2016 at 03:15 PM.
    Stav

  20. #78
    Very Active Member thevili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fergus, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    Stav, is "cdn109" below the radar?? He has you as a friend ....
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

  21. #79
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    ^^^^
    not sure how I missed that sweet ride,thanks Vili Added above


    Quote Originally Posted by cdn109 View Post
    I'm still here and on the site sporadically. Tried to get together with some of the Ontario riders in July at the Wasaga Beach Bike Rally but it didn't work out so well. Maybe we should try again in July 2017, Wasaga had an incredible turn out.

    Attachment 341265
    My apologies cnd109... Hopefully some of the guys do the Wasaga rally this year..its a tuff date for me
    Last edited by Stavros; 12-17-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    Stav

  22. #80
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    ^^^^
    not sure how I missed that sweet ride,thanks Vili Added above




    My apologies cnd109... Hopefully some of the guys do the Wasaga rally this year..its a tough date for me
    Very SWEET!!!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  23. #81
    Very Active Member thevili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fergus, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    1...biker chicky..............once lived in Ontario
    2...BradSmith.............................Newmarke t
    3...Crispy........................................ ..SHWA
    4...drazen........................................ St Kitts
    5...Ferny79.................................Cambri dge
    6...Fraps......................................... Breslau
    7...jcoleman..................................Stra throy
    8...John109.............................Close enough
    9...M109RTOOGO...........................Markham
    10..RicoChet..........................new go station
    11..Stavros...................................King City
    12..Stillfree.................................unde cided
    13..Thevili..................................Hawks tone
    14..thrillseeker.................................. Sarnia
    15..Turk_97......................................S arnia
    16..VzrDean....................................... Elora
    17..W8INLINE...............................Uxbridg e
    18..cnd109........................................ ..Tiny
    19..Luvs2play...............................Wannab e


    must be a few more...

    Maybe this can remind you of some more Ontarians:

    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...=1#post1631333
    Last edited by thevili; 12-19-2016 at 01:14 PM.
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

  24. #82
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    ^^^^

    thanks Vili ... 10 bikes on that list of 30 have been sold,and I've only met one of the new owners..6 on the list are on our 2017 list..4 others havnt logged on since the password meltdown..that leaves 10 I have no clue of status..

    started this thread to see who logs on and checks in over the winter,and gauge weather we try a spring meet again..those 9's are out here somewhere..
    Stav

  25. #83
    Very Active Member thevili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fergus, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    ^^^^

    thanks Vili ... 10 bikes on that list of 30 have been sold,and I've only met one of the new owners..6 on the list are on our 2017 list..4 others havnt logged on since the password meltdown..that leaves 10 I have no clue of status..

    started this thread to see who logs on and checks in over the winter,and gauge weather we try a spring meet again..those 9's are out here somewhere..
    Is there a chance some of those last 10 have logged in, but did not see this thread because their setting is not setup to see instantly "Canada Chapter Board"?
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

  26. #84
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Only three of those last 10 have been on this past year,and all before the password swap..the other 7 are long gone,some havnt logged in since 2012..

    i think all cunuks that log in check the Canada forum at some point..

    still have a few more,but don't want to add to the list till they check in...

    Oicduc ?
    steve222 ?
    Munster ?
    Rig ?


    and any new guys that check in over the winter
    Stav

  27. #85
    Very Active Member thevili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fergus, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Only three of those last 10 have been on this past year,and all before the password swap..the other 7 are long gone,some havnt logged in since 2012..

    i think all cunuks that log in check the Canada forum at some point..

    still have a few more,but don't want to add to the list till they check in...

    Oicduc ?
    steve222 ?
    Munster ?
    Rig ?


    and any new guys that check in over the winter
    Got it!

    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

  28. #86
    Very Active Member Stillfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Toronto Ontario Canada
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thevili View Post
    Got it!


    " WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN 2017 "

  29. #87
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stillfree View Post
    " WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN 2017 "
    THANK YOU! Right back at you.... SANTA!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  30. #88
    Very Active Member Stillfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Toronto Ontario Canada
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post
    THANK YOU! Right back at you.... SANTA!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    thnak you - have you received the grips I posted to you or tracked them to see where they are ?

  31. #89
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    6,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stillfree View Post
    thnak you - have you received the grips I posted to you or tracked them to see where they are ?
    I'm working day shifts, then I have been mandated to stay at work, yesterday and today, and forced to work overtime, ! To many emergencies during the holidays, I'm bagged! Our mail box is not attached to the house, I'm excited to check it, I've just got my feet up now. I was at the mail box 2 days ago, I'll be checking after work again tomorrow, when I get them, I'm locking myself in the garage until there on. I'm looking forward to showing them off! This is the highlight of my Xmas! Thank you again sooooo much! I've waited 10 years to undress my 9!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

    Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

  32. #90
    Very Active Member Stillfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Toronto Ontario Canada
    Posts
    480

    Default

    I gave u a tracking number you should use in case u haven't received them by Friday - at least then u will know where they r .

    Merry Christmas



    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->