Happy Thanksgiving

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Thumbs up Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. And for those that have to travel, I hope for safe and uneventful travels.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Thank you, and same to you and your family Bro. We all have a great deal to be thankful for.

I really can't wait until it's time for dinner today. We're having duck, duck, and more duck!!! It's my most favorite choice of meat, especially when it's seasoned and cooked just right. My wife is an excellent cook, and she was nice enough to let me sample a small piece of the duck last night after it was finished. I'm skipping breakfast and lunch, because all I can think about is getting to our Thanksgiving Day dinner meal.

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well!
    We've got some Turducken in the oven now, stuffing on the stove, and some other goodies smoking.
    It's just my wife and mother-in-law, but its all good.
    You all be save and have an excellent Thanksgiving!!!
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American brothes & sisters down below..enjoy your family and friends and have a wonderful day..

cheers,Stav
    Stav

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all our American brothes & sisters down below..enjoy your family and friends and have a wonderful day..

cheers,Stav
    Im a little late but I second the!

Hope your gut is so full you need to have a nap!

Yummy and more for lunch!
    In your faith, we have a lot to be thankful for!

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving Brothers and Sisters!

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. And for those that have to travel, I hope for safe and uneventful travels.
    Ryan, great to hear from you. I hope you and the family are doing well in your travels!!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steevo View Post
    Ryan, great to hear from you. I hope you and the family are doing well in your travels!!

Steve
    Turkey day is much different now. Our 1st one on the road was pilgrahm style in my book. That campground made Thanksgiving for all of us. We were in there dining hall with 50 other campers. And they smoked there turkey, yummmmmmm.
    This year we ate at a hotel restaurant. It was DEAD. And so was the city. This was around 3:30 in the middle of Tulsa,OK. It was kinda spooky as there was NO ONE in sight, apocalyptic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5641.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	340969
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Turkey day is much different now. Our 1st one on the road was pilgrahm style in my book. That campground made Thanksgiving for all of us. We were in there dining hall with 50 other campers. And they smoked there turkey, yummmmmmm.
    This year we ate at a hotel restaurant. It was DEAD. And so was the city. This was around 3:30 in the middle of Tulsa,OK. It was kinda spooky as there was NO ONE in sight, apocalyptic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5641.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	340969
    OH My, very spooky, the silence of the lamb! Crazy cracks in the pavement, are all the roads like that? Is it hard to ride on?

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured